Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smiles Dentist - newly opened

Options
  • 30-05-2011 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭

I see a "Smiles" Dentist has just opened in the old DNG building in Blanchardstown Village across from Permanent TSB.

I need to get a check up and am considering going. Has anyone gone to here yet? How did they find it? Is it a franchise?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭JoePie

Yeah, they're a chain from up Norh. I've been using the one off Baggot Street Upper for a while now and it's pretty good.

Tehy'll take a medical card as well if anyone is wondering.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Thanks for the info.

Am glad to see that building being occupied as it is in a very central part of the village.

I'll make an appointment this week and report back how I got on.

I presume you may not see the same dentist on every visit?

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭JoePie

I don't know about Blanch, but I've had to go in for 4 visits in the last few months to get work done and it was the same dentist and assisstant every time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Not sure about the other health insurers but there certainly are discounts available with Smiles if you are insured with Aviva Health. Good news for me!

Advertisement