Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Birthday Counihans - 75 today !

Options
  • 30-05-2011 9:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭

One of the great Cork institutions - Counihans Bar - is celebrating 75 years of business today

Great pints- real fire - the jazz weekend - christmas nights out - watching matches

great memories of a great bar

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Happy Birthday Counihans! Still one of my favourite pubs in Cork.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,397 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I love the place,I go in there whenever I can,nice pub,nice pints, happy birthday ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭overmantle

Happy Birthday and thanks for the memories....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Happy Birthday indeed. Great spot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Happy Birthday - so nice that all pints are free today there too to celebrate!

:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

Did anyone see photos in any paper of the presidential candidate, David Norris celebrating their birthday from a few weeks back?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,397 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

tommy21 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday - so nice that all pints are free today there too to celebrate!

:p

I nearly believed you there :o

Advertisement