Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

results

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭kkumk

Time to start refreshing....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭davi78

misslt wrote: »
    Annnnnny time now would be good.
    Agreed! I wish I was one of those people who can just forget about the results and go to sleep!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

Yes it's not even June yet :P

I'm not looking forward to these - can't believe they're coming so quick, feels like only a couple of days since I finished the exams!

Well it is only just over two weeks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭monaghanman10

could be a long night.i reckon i could have 3 As and 3 Es

Mardy Bum wrote: »
    Well it is only just over two weeks!

It really was quick wasn't it!?!? Scary business.

• Advertisement

So here's a question, is there just a person in an office somewhere that clicks the "upload" button and all the results are available?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭sophia25

I swore I would be cool and not suckered in this time, but here i am anxiously waiting yet again........ please put them up so I can sleep!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

I imagine its just on a script to auto upload or make viewable at a certain time.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

feck it, there not up now, there not going to be up till the morning. I'm off to bed :o

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭liamygunner29

up tipp

• Advertisement

I imagine its just on a script to auto upload or make viewable at a certain time.

Cheers for that, I don't quite understand computer language but I get the gist!

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭muffinman

Sooner rather than later pleeease. I wonder do they just pick an arbitrary time each semester to mess with our heads?

nm

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Lucet

Oh come on, not going to wait long, but I want to know :/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Last ever time to get results. Does Sis still close at midnight? The earliest I ever saw them was 2am I think

What do you mean by close at midnight?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

What do you mean by close at midnight?

I wouldn't be accessible in the early hours of the morning, usually until 3am. You wouldn't be able to login

oh never knew that - but it works if you log in and stay logged in?

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭liamygunner29

my first xmas ones were up around half one, that summer was ten to 5 during the day, the xmas after I cannot recall and last summer was 30 past midnight.

Read from that what you will!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I just logged into SIS there, so it let me!

• Advertisement

I think it would be funny if there was a way to see how many times people checked, refreshed, logged out and back in!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Number of times refreshed SIS page since midnight: 4

/male Bridget Jones

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Extract from convo with UCDer 5 minutes ago:

"Results out soon, how ye feelin?"
    "Oh yeah, they're out this week aren't they?"

I wish I had the kind of attitude

Are they going to pass though? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

I'm usually quite calm ad relaxed until i read this bloody thread.

Guess i'll end up staying awake till 4.30 am, falling asleep, waking up at 1.30pm, to find they were released at 4.31am.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

To be honest, I couldn't give a fúck what time the results are released at because all I know is that I will have them tomorrow, so I am not going to lose any sleep over them and I know when I wake up I will be able to see them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

unknown13 wrote: »
    To be honest, I couldn't give a fúck what time the results are released at because all I know is that I will have them tomorrow, so I am not going to lose any sleep over them and I know when I wake up I will be able to see them.

Stop brining calm, reasonable and sensibly logical talk into here. It's not welcome.

Now, if you don't mind, i'll continue to panic.

TheVoodoo wrote: »
    Stop brining calm, reasonable and sensibly logical talk into here. It's not welcome.

Now, if you don't mind, i'll continue to panic.

Agreed, this boat is getting quite crowded!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Cool. Honestly there is one result which I am very anxious to say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Lucet

I think we should make a panic room, for those who are literally ****ting their pants atm

Advertisement