Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom phonewatch

Options
  • 30-05-2011 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭

hi - if I switch my eircom phone package to vodafone, digiweb or someone else do I need to take anything into consideration regarding my eircom phonewatch or does it not matter as it is still a land line, the same number and nothing has changed as far as they are concerned?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

hi - if I switch my eircom phone package to vodafone, digiweb or someone else do I need to take anything into consideration regarding my eircom phonewatch or does it not matter as it is still a land line, the same number and nothing has changed as far as they are concerned?

Hi jaggiebunnet
    if you dis-continue phone service on the line supplying service to phone watch security this will certainly affect your service. You should give phone watch a call on 1850 500 900 to ensure any change will not affect service.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭jaggiebunnet

Hi jaggiebunnet
    if you dis-continue phone service on the line supplying service to phone watch security this will certainly affect your service. You should give phone watch a call on 1850 500 900 to ensure any change will not affect service.
    Tony
    Thanks Tony, but I am not discontinuing the service on the line, just changing provider. I will give them a call though just to be clear.
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Thanks Tony, but I am not discontinuing the service on the line, just changing provider. I will give them a call though just to be clear.
    Cheers

In that case you should be ok jaggiebunnet, but good idea to check.
    Tony

Advertisement