Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first bill

Options
  • 30-05-2011 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭

received a bill for around 44 euros the other day. our phone service only started on the 5th may and broadband kicked in on 23rd/24th. we also declined the modem which meant we would get 30 euros off our bill. no record of this at all on our bill. i feel slightly foolish by signing up online. was passed from pillar to post when ringing about the broadband 2 weeks ago. there was no record of a broadband transfer and they recommended i contact sales and she said she was sorry "the order wasn't processed". laughable.

there was was no details of the numbers we called on the bill either.

the plan we signed up to was ngb for 51 a month with all day calls.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

McSween wrote: »
    received a bill for around 44 euros the other day. our phone service only started on the 5th may and broadband kicked in on 23rd/24th. we also declined the modem which meant we would get 30 euros off our bill. no record of this at all on our bill. i feel slightly foolish by signing up online. was passed from pillar to post when ringing about the broadband 2 weeks ago. there was no record of a broadband transfer and they recommended i contact sales and she said she was sorry "the order wasn't processed". laughable.

there was was no details of the numbers we called on the bill either.

the plan we signed up to was ngb for 51 a month with all day calls.

Hi McSween,

Can you send on a PM with your tel no, and a mobile contact number and the best time to call you to go through your bill.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement