Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap car insuranced deals

Options
  • 30-05-2011 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

My car insurance is up shortly, just wondering if anyone is doing good car insurance deals right now?

Thanks,
    ~livEwirE~

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Newtown Warrior

I got a good deal with 25+.ie this year, saved 100 compared to my insurer for the last 4 years (quinn).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

Cheers mate, never heard of that site, will definitely give it a go:D

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

Renewed mine last week.
    Tesco was by far the best cover for the price i paid.
    No other insurers came close.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Frank11

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

omahony boyle and golden Cork. Paid 360 Euro full comp last year. 27 , 4 years full and no claims.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

@ rom, thanks anyway but from their website
    at the present time we are only quoting for persons living and working in Cork City and County.
    ...I'm living in Kildare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Bhatat

I was quoted about a grand by Aviva (I don't have any no claims). Went to No Nonsense, and they came back with 400 quid. Guess who I went with :)

Less cover, sure, but with the 600 quid I saved it won't be too hard to pay for anything extra that crops up. This was for fully comp, BTW.

Advertisement