Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buffalo Wings

Options
  • 30-05-2011 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Anybody know where I can buy good tasty BBQ Buffalo wings ?
    or Just Buffalo Wings, I can BBQ them myself, thanks
    I'm In Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

buffalo don't have wings. ;)

what you want is chicken wings which you can get in packs for €2.99 in your local supermarket.

the traditional name 'buffalo wings' refers to a particular recipe to cook chicken wings that comes from the anchor bar in buffalo new york which is basically deep fried chicken wings covered with a mixture of 'franks' hot sauce and melted butter.

if you just want to sauce your own wings how you want them, grab a pack in the supermarket (i've yet to find any that don't sell them) from the meat isle with the other chicken products and cut them at the joints and oven cook or deep fry until crispy and coat with the sauce of your choice.

there's a big thread all about them here already if you want to do it properly: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=144087&page=5

Advertisement