Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cover girl photo studio gone bust

• 30-05-2011 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Has anybody got any information on this company or how you go about trying to get some of the money back if at all!
    Would really put you off spending any amount of money on a voucher for someone...

I was really looking forward to my photoshoot! :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Was the voucher purchased with a credit card?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Elaine08

i know if you paid by credit card you can get a charge back but how do you go about finding out who the liquidators are?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭cgarrad

Let the credit card company sort out the refund, ring them up and say your not paying the charge related to the transaction.

Advertisement