If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonos 2 zone

Options
  • 30-05-2011 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi Lads

Got yer Bank holiday bargains email and I am very interested in the 2 zone Sonos.

Excuse my ignorance on this but is the system completely wireless. I ask as I live in a two-storey with a a concrete floor between storeys so I know my wireless broadband does not work upstairs. Can the Sonos be "wired"

and secondly the iphone device, does it work for Samsung Nexus or the like

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

suantrai wrote: »
    Hi Lads

Got yer Bank holiday bargains email and I am very interested in the 2 zone Sonos.

Excuse my ignorance on this but is the system completely wireless. I ask as I live in a two-storey with a a concrete floor between storeys so I know my wireless broadband does not work upstairs. Can the Sonos be "wired"

and secondly the iphone device, does it work for Samsung Nexus or the like

Thanks

Suantrai,

thats a cracking deal on the 2 zone pack okay!

The Sonos is a completely Wireless system OR Wired (that's the beauty of the beast) so you can use standard CAT5/6 wired ethernet connections.

Just so you can get to grips with the system before you call us with your credit card ;) here is the S5 manual: http://www.sonos.com/assets/0/88/218/369bd1f7-bdd0-4c25-bd6a-004015a1e999.pdf

Also theer is now a Free Sonos controller for Android so you wont have any issues controlling it! See here: http://www.sonos.com/products/controllers/android/default.aspx?rdr=true&LangType=1033

No excuse now - drop us a line if we can assist or if you would like to order the deal..

Thanks as ever,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭ablelocks

wanna share the deal with the rest of us boardies?

ablelocks wrote: »
    wanna share the deal with the rest of us boardies?

Ask & Ye shall receive etc..

PDF attached..

Lots of offers but the specific offer was 2 * Sonos S5 & 1 * Sonos BR100 for £649.95

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Bishop22

Hey John Mc,

Whats the euro price of these offers and can you guys deliver to us in Ireland at that?
    How much for the WD100 under the single S5 + BR100 deal at £379.

Finally, are they in stock and where can I place an online order?

Thanks,

Bishop

• Registered Users Posts: 6 suantrai

Hi John

Sent a pm.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Bishop22

Hi Suantrai, I've not heard anything back from John Mc. Not sure how to order Sonos from Ireland. Do you know?

Thanks, Bishop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Guys

John is running around the countryside at the moment and probably wont be able to dip into Boards today.

However...

Dave is in Richer Belfast and as he's running about like mad up there and he hasnt had a chance to park himself infront of his PC today either.

I'd say you'd best phone him on 04890 321 332 and he'll answer all you questions

cheers
    Ash

Bishop22 wrote: »
    Hey John Mc,

Whats the euro price of these offers and can you guys deliver to us in Ireland at that?
    How much for the WD100 under the single S5 + BR100 deal at £379.

Finally, are they in stock and where can I place an online order?

Thanks,

Bishop

Boshop,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - couple of mental daze (as you can tell from the time of my response :rolleyes:..

Anyway the above offer ( 2 * S5 & 1 * BR100 ) at £649.95 would be €759.99 and the £379.95 offer ( S5 * 1 / BR100 * 1) would be €444.99 - if you wanted to add a WD100 in GBP that would total £474.95 / €549.99.

Shipping is £12.95 anywhere in Ireland - stock is tight at present but general availability is ok so max wait would be approx a week.

Please note that the £649.95 deal is closing V soon but we will happily old it open for another few days for Boardies.

Keep me posted and apologies for the delay getting back to you,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 6 suantrai

Hi John

I called the number given by Ashley there this afternoon and ordered it.

Thanks for your help though

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.