Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish predictions higher

• 30-05-2011 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

I know there is already plenty of threads however there is none in close range that deals with Irish predictions covering all areas of the course ie the essay, stories, an Triall, poetry and Stair.

Can people please post there predictions I am absolutely lost in the course!!

My teacher said that if you prepare an essay 'how the economic situation has caused and increased the social problems in Ireland' then you are fairly covered on a range of questions that could be asked and if you have the ability to adapt your prepared essay to a similar one asked.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭squishness

Recession, government, politics, politicians, economic climate, social problems, new government V old government ... recession.

If something doesn't come up on that then I'm fairly certain the examiners will have a lot of very unprepared essays. :p

I don't do An Triail and I have no clue about the poets and Stair. Just learning all of them. Better to be safe than sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

If something like that doesn't come up there'll be mayhem. I hope they don't hide it under some obscure title aswell.

Advertisement