Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal trainer

Options
  • 30-05-2011 1:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I have just started going to a personal trainer. I am only going once a week but wondering if anyone is doing the same? Its a good 40 minutes work out but i am not really progressing. Is once a week pointless in terms of achieving real results?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

These are the fitness logs, you'd get a better response in the main forum, so maybe ask one of the mods to move this for you.

With regards to the trainer, one session a week won't get you anywhere to be honest, you should be training yourself for the rest of the week and getting in 3-4 sessions. Get him to write you out a program you can do on your own, that's what he's there for.

Advertisement