Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPHONE 4 OR HTC SENSATION

Options
  • 30-05-2011 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi All

Im currently in line to buy my first smartphone and i cant chose wheither to buy a iphone4 or the htc sensation. apart from calls and texts i will be using the internet alot on the phone and i dont want to be restricted in anything i do or watchin on the internet also a good phone for apps and other bits and pieces like a good camera. hope u can recommend something for me thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Absolutely no contest there, the Sensation is a dual core 1.2Ghz. iPhone 4 only single core 1.0Ghz. The Sensation is a generation ahead of the iPhone4, it will be in the same league as the iPhone5 thats not out for months

hang time wrote: »
    i dont want to be restricted in anything i do

Definitely the Sensation then so, Apple is completely locked down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭racer1

Go with the Senasation...Also make sure you get a good data allowance with your phone... On billpay operators allowance varies from 250mb to 15Gb fair usage.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

But the iphone is an IPHONE guys :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

You could become one of these hip cats instead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPZH4OysGZI :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Kinky Slinky

srsly78 wrote: »
    But the iphone is an IPHONE guys :confused:
    Are you a slave to big brand names ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Sensation hands down.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭robz18

as been mentioned, the sensation is a generation ahead of the iphone 4...is the samsung galaxy s 2 available to you though? arguably better than the sensation in a few areas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭WebGeek

Why not the HTC HD desire rather than the sensation? Although the big size of the HTC HD is an issue for many.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭SmartFox

WebGeek wrote: »
    Why not the HTC HD desire rather than the sensation? Although the big size of the HTC HD is an issue for many.

Well the Desire HD is also a generation old, and not a patch on the Sensation. And all these phones; Sensation, GS2 & HD are all about the same size as they have 4.3'' screens.

I'd second robz18 and have a look at the Galaxy S2 if you can. Seems to be getting better reviews against Sensation as regards performance, screen and thinness.

http://www.engadget.com/2011/04/28/samsung-galaxy-s-ii-review/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 hang time

Thanks guys for yer info am goin to have good look at these phones but so far i think the sensation is winning!!!

Advertisement