Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids Dentist (Greystones & Surrounding Area)

Options
  • 30-05-2011 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Looking to bring my 5 Year old daughter for her first dentist visit and would like some recommendations from anyone who has recently had to bring their child,

Thanks in advance
    Earlsie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Matt Le Tissue

It's got to be Chris Sweeney in the dentists in Tescos. She's great with kids. HAve brought my eldest (9) to her before and not a bother on him.

• Subscribers Posts: 48 AnneRyan

Totally agree with previous post - kindest dentist I've ever found, and has of course young children of her own

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Chris Sweeney

Thank you for all the kind messages. Sadly I am leaving the Dental Centre in Tesco rather suddenly. I hope to continue working in Greystones. Anyone that needs to contact me about treatment I have provided in the past or who would like to be a patient in the future can contact me on my business mobile.
    085 147 3454 or email christinefsweeney@gmail.com
    I look forward to hearing from you and will try to keep people posted about my whereabouts.
    Thank you again for your support
    Chris Sweeney

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Matt Le Tissue

Sorry to hear the news Chris, make sure you let me know where your new practice will be. We'll be signing up for sure.
    Cheers
    Terry aka MAtt Le Tissue

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭sinkadinka

Also adrian in roseair dental clinic (end of road beside davis garage) is fantastic with kids. very patient and excellent at putting kids at ease.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭NCONTHEMC

Also recommend Adrian at Roseair, has 2 kids of his own & is excellent at explaining things...

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭sso

I really recommend Ligia McGill in Bray Dental Clinic, Florence Rd., Bray. She is friendly and kind and has children herself. She keeps teeth looking like this :D She lets kids play with the suction and a cup of water so they are not afraid of the chair in any way!

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭abacus120

Thank you for all the kind messages. Sadly I am leaving the Dental Centre in Tesco rather suddenly. I hope to continue working in Greystones. Anyone that needs to contact me about treatment I have provided in the past or who would like to be a patient in the future can contact me on my business mobile.
    085 147 3454 or email christinefsweeney@gmail.com
    I look forward to hearing from you and will try to keep people posted about my whereabouts.
    Thank you again for your support
    Chris Sweeney
    Hi Chris,
    Sorry to hear that you are leaving the dental Centre you have always made my trip to the dentist that bit easier and have always been kind,gentle and understanding,will defo be ringing you to find your new practise
    Wishing you the very best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Chris Sweeney

I am now working in Bray on a temporary basis while sorting out opening my own clinic in Greystones. I am in the Dental clinic at 7 Carlton Villas, Novara Avenue, Bray. You can make an appointment on 276 1929. Look forward to seeing you!

Advertisement