Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox trade ins

• 30-05-2011 1:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads, I've two 360's at home, one the drive is broken the other the harddrive is missing, anywhere accept trade ins for these even if I got 20 notes or something for them I'd be happy??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

you will get a few euro on adverts for these , they cost about 12 to post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭randombar

Nice one, any idea where I can get the cheapest new/pre owned slim 4gig?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭punk77

GaryCocs wrote: »
    Nice one, any idea where I can get the cheapest new/pre owned slim 4gig?

There are a few of these for sale on Adverts.Not sure if any of them are in Cork though.Game and Gamestop are probably your best bet, shop-wise, for new/pre-owned with guarantee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭davidk11811

I got my 250GB slim on amazon which are about 200 euro (the cheapest I could find), I would imagine the 4GB is significantly cheaper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

HMV had 250gb slim with kinect for €239 at the weekend, but I think it was for the weekend only.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭punk77

calex71 wrote: »
    HMV had 250gb slim with kinect for €239 at the weekend, but I think it was for the weekend only.

Jeez,that's a great deal (or was).Never heard anything about that.The kinect could be sold on easily and you'd be left with a cheap 250GB slim.

Advertisement