Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRL Clan - PS3

Options
  • 30-05-2011 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Played against two lads from this clan - anyone know more, website etc?

Tried goggle but nothing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Hmm, IRL clan only play Battlefield on the Xbox afik.

Must be another clan with the same tag.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I may even have IRL in my tags i think though im in no clan. I think its just a thing Irish lads do.

Actually now that I think of it.... my PS3 name is just Barry_IRL so it could have been me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Hi guys,

The IRL preceded the name, e.g. (IRL)KOB79LFC

I PM one of the guys and asked was he in a clan and he said yeah... just join etc but PMing on the Ps3 is hardly capable on long posts so I got no further information. He also said they were Irish too.

Just the clan I am with now are playing other games most of the time so looking elsewhere for some (no so serious) "clanning" around

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

I have IRL as my tag - i'm not in any clan...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

you will find most irish people not in a clan seem to have IRL in their tags. i played cod 4 and WaR with IRL in my tags. i had IRL in my tags on battlefield before playing with the IRL lads on here off boards.

if you want buy a xbox and play with us ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭du6linjoe

IRL tag is mostly used just by Irish lads & ladies playing BC2 I used the tag & nobody said a thing to me, but when you copy a gunuine tag like 666, DBD of TOS then ya get the hate mail. lol

du6linjoe wrote: »
    IRL tag is mostly used just by Irish lads & ladies playing BC2 I used the tag & nobody said a thing to me, but when you copy a gunuine tag like 666, DBD of TOS then ya get the hate mail. lol

our IRL tag is genuine :D when we see someone using it we normally ask them if they want to play with a few more irish lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭du6linjoe

garv123 wrote: »

our IRL tag is genuine :D when we see someone using it we normally ask them if they want to play with a few more irish lads.
    Nice 1 Ive seen you lads about alright as a matter of fact 1 of our lot has an [IRL] tag now that I think of it!

Nice 1 Ive seen you lads about alright as a matter of fact 1 of our lot has an [IRL] tag now that I think of it!

:confused::confused: if he has an IRL tag he's our lot not your lot :p:p:pac:

Advertisement