Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pallasgreen

• 30-05-2011 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi, we are moving down the country for work in the next few weeks. I will be working in Limerick city and himself is hoping to secure a job in Tipperary town, we were looking for a mid way point and were wondering what Pallasgreen is like. Is it quiet, does it have many amenities/restaurants/pubs?, is there any social behaviour issues etc?
    Are teh local community friendly to newcomers?
    Apprecite any information you might have

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Enright

Spook58 wrote: »
    Hi, we are moving down the country for work in the next few weeks. I will be working in Limerick city and himself is hoping to secure a job in Tipperary town, we were looking for a mid way point and were wondering what Pallasgreen is like. Is it quiet, does it have many amenities/restaurants/pubs?, is there any social behaviour issues etc?
    Are teh local community friendly to newcomers?
    Apprecite any information you might have

2 pubs, 2 take aways, quite place. One of the pubs doe nice food. Dacent filling station come shop, its pretty much a small village on the way from limerick to Tipp town/ Nice people there - enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Spook58

Thanks, I checked it out the other day, nice place, nice people.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 The_Zip_Yard

I live between Cappamore and Pallasgreen and while Pallasgreen is fine the groups of young fellas always hanging around outside the shop/chipper/takeaways always put me off! Oola is also nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭The Lopper

Not a whole lot in many of the villages in between, few pubs, few take-aways, but the main thing is you are never far from Tipp or Limerick and you're on a main road for both. Pallas or Oola, not much to choose between them, live nearer Dromkeen myself, which has a flakin' furniture store if you're into that kind of thing. :P

Advertisement