Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pallasgreen, Co. Limerick

• 30-05-2011 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi, we are moving down the country for work in the next few weeks. I will be working in Limerick city and himself is hoping to secure a job in Tipperary town, we were looking for a mid way point and were wondering what Pallasgreen is like. Is it quiet, does it have many amenities/restaurants/pubs?, is there any social behaviour issues etc?
    Are teh local community friendly to newcomers?
    Apprecite any information you might have

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭meg3178

Pallasgreen is a good midway point between Tipp Town and Limerick City. There is a petrol station a couple of takeaways and a couple of bars. There is a primary school, church and community centre and a good mix of young and older families. The area is nice and the locals are friendly. Good luck in your move. Oola Is nearer to Tipp Town and also nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

I've lived in Old Pallas which is about 2 - 3 minutes from Pallasgreen for 2 years and I love it out here. Pallasgreen is perfect if you're driving to Tipperary or Limerick.

In Pallasgreen there is 3 pubs, 3 takeaways, a petrol station with ATM, a Credit Union and a butchers. I think there is a solicitors too. There's also a GAA Pitch and a Community Centre which often has things going on in it. Between Pallasgreen and the surrounding towns you'll have everything you need and anything that the towns don't have is available in Tipp!

Advertisement