Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Far...

Options
  • 30-05-2011 2:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

Is the Cit campus in Bishopstown from town?

15 minute walk?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Is the Cit campus in Bishopstown from town?

15 minute walk?

At a good pace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭jimcoolding

evilivor wrote: »
    At a good pace.
    So an hour normal pace?

It's at least a mile and a half if not two miles, 30 to 45 mins minimum. Quite likely the guts of an hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭AFC_1903

I used to walk there regularly from St Finnbarrs and if memory serves me right it took about 40 minutes to walk it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

The campus in reality is a bit out from Bishopstown, its at the end of the model farm road. i would think 45 -60 mins as Rover James said is about correct.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

RoverJames wrote: »
    It's at least a mile and a half if not two miles, 30 to 45 mins minimum. Quite likely the guts of an hour.

30 to 45 mins sounds about right but it's a big campus so from the roundabout to whereever on campus is a good old haul. It's a nice cycle from town - lots of bike lanes etc to there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭rcdk1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

i used to live 5 minutes from the campus and walked from town a good few times, its was good 40 minutes, so maybe 45/50 to the actual campus,

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

Phew I'd hop on the number 5!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

Yup, this looks like a job for the number-five-bus man!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭scabo33

Number 5 bus from outside CIT will save your feet :)

Advertisement