Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tab bar at the top of the screen has disappeared.

Options
  • 30-05-2011 2:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭

Hey

I was just wondering, there's usually a tab bar at the top of the screen with a link to all the forums but when I signed in today it's after disappearing.. :(

Is it just me or has it been removed? :(

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    Is it just me or has it been removed? :(

It's just you.

Did you change the theme or similar? Have you tried clearing your browser cache?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Spear wrote: »
    It's just you.

Did you change the theme or similar? Have you tried clearing your browser cache?

Nope, I didn't change my theme.

Cleared my history too, it works in Beta but none of the other themes so I'll probably just change it to that..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Noel2k9 wrote: »

Cleared my history too, it works in Beta but none of the other themes so I'll probably just change it to that..

History isn't the same as cache, are you sure which one you cleared?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Spear wrote: »
    History isn't the same as cache, are you sure which one you cleared?

Yup, I ticked clear the cache in Chrome.

It's ok anyway, it works in Beta. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,040 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Hi all,

Just started using Google Chrome recently, and i can't see the forum quick-list at the top of the page. There's nothing there at all, not even invisible text. Any ideas?

I've attached a screenshot...

• Advertisement

It's already been fixed by Conor, you may need to force a refresh or empty your browser cache.

It's already been reported as misbehaving once more, and Conor is once again already aware. The "me too" posts are pointless, and aren't going to be approved. Help desk isn't even the place for these anyway.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056287087

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement