Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farmer markets in Dublin

Options
  • 30-05-2011 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hello,

I have a small company that sells Spanish food in Ireland. I am looking to participate in farmer markets in the Dublin area but I don't have a stall. I am looking for someone who is already participating in a farmer market and is willing to rent me a part of the stall so that I can sell serrano ham and spanish cheese.

Please. if you are interested or you know of anyone who can be interested send me a message.
    Thanks!
    Sergio.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 328 ✭✭michelledoh

I dunno if this helps but here is the site of the group that organise all the farmers markets in Dublin. maybe they can get you in touch with someone who can help! http://www.irishvillagemarkets.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 joyce.clegg

Malahide Market always welcomes new stall holders..its a community market on every 2 weeks in Malahide and every other 2 weeks in Portmarnock. Contact <Mod snip - PM only. No personal contact details in posts> Good Luck !

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wclarke20

There's one in Newbridge house in Donabate too every Sunday. Also one once per month in Slane

Advertisement