Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spam from "Osmond Consulting"

• 30-05-2011 3:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know anything about these guys, getting spammed out of it just today from them. The e-mail is offering jobs in USA, also the e-mails are coming from Hotmail address with different forenames.

Grrrr:mad::mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

yep, ive been getting spam from them too, v annoying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

They had my name correct and obviously correct e-mail address - it states at the bottom of their e-mail that they got the details from public sources ! What where how ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 akgrnidangel

I got spammed also, they are buying our names and emails and I'll garantee the person spamming us is doing exactly what the position is that they are spamming us for!! So annoying! Need to report it to Hotmail!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

oooh!the plot thickens, i dont like this one bit.. im always careful to tick that i dont want my details passed on etc but i guess its easy to do now..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭francois

Do a domain lookup to see who hosts them, email the admin of the hosting company, usually abuse@hostingcompanyname
    You can get the mail server info from the email header

• Advertisement
Advertisement