Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To do or not to do....

Options
  • 30-05-2011 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi Guys,

Hopefully just a quick one for you..

I'm doing a 2 year management course - it's only a certificate.
    All assessments have been assignment based, essays etc.
    I have done them all and have just 1 more to do. Never failed any previously. However, I neither have the time nor the inclinatation to do this last one and was just wondering what the penalties would be if I just didn't do it..

Could they fail me for the entire course? Or could they over look just this one?

Any help much appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
    Blondie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Dunder Mifflin

It depends on your course, but if you fail a module in my course but get over 35%, you can pass it by compensation (assuming you passed the related subject). Still though 50% is a huge amount. You'd be mad not doing anything at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 kardo

If you fail you will not graduate, so you must repeat the failed module only at a cost to yourself to repeat until you pass. May as well just do it, even if its half-assesed you may pass!

Advertisement