Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picture Framing in Dublin 2

Options
  • 30-05-2011 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking to get a canvas print
    approx 17.25 x 24.25ins/44 x 62 cms framed. Does anybody know of a reasonable one in the Dublin 2 area and have any idea how much I should expect to pay?

Thanks a mill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Nodster

Either end of Baggot Street - Hacketts [opp Pembroke St] or Grants [beside the FAS Offices] - might be worth phoning them for a quiote

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭MardiB

Thanks Nodster,

I'll try them both out.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭beefjerky

There is a place on Dawson Street as well, it is a gallery i think, but they have a sign saying Picture framing also done, if I get the name later i'll post back. It's on the same side as trailfinders if you are around that area yourself

Here is a company just off Baggot Street Upper.

It would be no harm getting a few quotes before parting with your money.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭nosietoes

I know its not in Dublin 2, and possibly you have very little time, but there is a very good value picture framer on bolton street just around the corner from Cineworld which is Dublin 1, I know. A lovely man, and small operation that is extremely competitive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Seen a sign outside the Bernard Shaw pub offering a framing service.

South Richmond St, D2

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭MardiB

Thanks guys,

I'll get quotes from those places you have mentioned. Anywhere in the city centre will do fine really.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,322 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Post the details you get here, please.

Not your ornery onager

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

http://www.hangtoughframing.ie/

great prices, exhibition stanard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Hookah

There's a picture framer above Grogans pub also.

T'is one of the bells on the door at the side of the pub.

• Advertisement
Advertisement