Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where i could park my car for a month in dublin?

Options
  • 30-05-2011 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Im leaving for america tomorrow for a month and im looking to find a place to park my car for a month,
    I didnt realise long term parking was that expensive in the airport.
    Does anyone know where i could park it for a month?
    Prefrably resonably priced
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

Theres a hotel on the N32 that offers airport parking. I can't think of the name .

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭BlueDragon

Do you know if you have to be staying at the hotel?
    And if its cheap?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭careca11

Inbox wrote: »
    Theres a hotel on the N32 that offers airport parking. I can't think of the name .

Bewleys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭donalg1

Cant you get the bus to dublin or scab a lift from somebody,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭amjon.

Why not just leave your car in a respectable area. Should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

amjon. wrote: »
    Why not just leave your car in a respectable area. Should be fine.

Yeah I'd say somewhere in Stillorgan and get the aircoach.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,976 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Leave the car at home, Get Bus / Train or Flight to Dublin.

Why the hell would you drive it up and leave it for a month.... beggers belief.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭BlueDragon

My flight is at 9am and no flights/train/buses go up early enough, im goign from cork by the way,
    Im looking for hostels at the moment i might go up the night before, but some seem to be booked out for that date

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Stay in one of the airport hotels. They're always trying to out do eachother on price/value so you'll find a good deal no problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭robz18

ucd for sure. safe area, quiet enough during the summer. even has a security 'force' to keep your car safe for the month

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Try the Days Hotel in Ballymun... it's right at the top of the Ballymun Road and they have a 24 hour transfer to/from the airport.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Paul101

Bewleys hotel is 4.90 per day and it is very safe and under ground. You need to pre-book it for that price. The website is http://www.bewleyshotels.com/dublin_airport/

Advertisement