Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inserting photo

Options
  • 30-05-2011 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭

Hi i had a look at how to do this so i set up account with pix.ie. Then i go to my new thread (on the test page boards.ie) so i hit the insert image and put copy of ulr from pix.ie in.

Then when i go back to look at my photo all it is a small box with a red x in it.
    I have google it i think im doing it right but cant get image to show any help would be great thanks or is it something up with my laptop.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This is already covered in the more appropriate N&F forum.

See point 10 here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056232089

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭wush06

Thanks Spear i had a look through that before i posted.
    If you can have a look at the test page where i tried this you will see what i mean. You will see the little red x or can you see the photos.

Thanks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You linked to a page, and not the image itself:

760BC4F2938040B39BD6BF3E4034BABB-0000343778-0002347594-00500L-E79EEEC885D8444091474F3A5D9C0C1D.jpg

Thanks Spear will go back to the test page and spend some time there.

Sorted thanks

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement