Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blue Olive closed?

Options
  • 30-05-2011 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

Hi, I've been living away from Cork for a while now.

Does anyone know if Blue Olive (a cafe'/gourmet food shop that used to be on the Boreenmana Road) is still open, or has it closed down?

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I'm pretty sure it's closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭kaki

That's what I thought, their website was down as well. Thanks anyway! :)

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Closed over a year ago (at least).

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

There's a hairdressers there now. I think it's called Rembrandt's. On the plus side Gogos on the Well Road opened and it's yum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

Or joop on the ballinlough road is nice. its opp our lady of lourdes primary school.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

Or joop on the ballinlough road is nice. its opp our lady of lourdes primary school.

The one in Blackrock village is nice too, just near the Pier Head bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Olidolly

just a little further but the cafe in Blackrock Castle is excellent.
    Open 9-5 everyday and Thur, Friday, Sat and (I think) Sunday evenings for dinner. Great venue, excellent food and good value prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

Olidolly wrote: »
    just a little further but the cafe in Blackrock Castle is excellent.
    Open 9-5 everyday and Thur, Friday, Sat and (I think) Sunday evenings for dinner. Great venue, excellent food and good value prices.

The same people as Market Lane have it now. Lots of the same dishes on the menu

Advertisement