Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Onslaught Mode

Options
  • 30-05-2011 4:41pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭

A friend and myself have tried to succeed at beating Onslaught mode on Realistic/Hardcore difficulty! We have suceeded in beating Valpariso on Hardcore but were hitting a brick wall with the rest with what I can only see is a lack of Man power!
    We need your help! Were looking for 2 good players to help us beat these last missions!

If your willing to help post here or add me directly on XBL, my GT is the same as my username ( War Machine 539 )

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

A friend and myself have tried to succeed at beating Onslaught mode on Realistic/Hardcore difficulty! We have suceeded in beating Valpariso on Hardcore but were hitting a brick wall with the rest with what I can only see is a lack of Man power!
    We need your help! Were looking for 2 good players to help us beat these last missions!

If your willing to help post here or add me directly on XBL, my GT is the same as my username ( War Machine 539 )

Thanks a lot!

Id be willing to help out. Im not the greatest player ever but can hold my own :)

I just have Nelson Bay and Isla Inocentes left to do. Nelson should be ok (was p!ss easy on core) but Isla is redic tough imo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

what you need to do is get 4 guys and have one stay back in the base as a spawn as recon where he can pop a few fellas and then take it in turns.
    this way you will always have a safe spawn point

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

Thats the plan, Im said spawn point!

Still looking!

Anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

Why isn't this on the PC :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Athboyace Aka bubbleking is looking for the achievements too

I asked him to add me to no avail! :( I feel for you spunge, its great craic!

Advertisement