Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free bottles

Options
  • 30-05-2011 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Due to being on long term medication, I can't drink anymore.
    I have 40 of these bottles. I also have a few bags of speciality grain and vacuum packed hops if anyone would be inteerested in picking them up in Balbriggan.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭Donny5

wobzilla1 wrote: »
    Due to being on long term medication, I can't drink anymore.
    I have 40 of these bottles. I also have a few bags of speciality grain and vacuum packed hops if anyone would be inteerested in picking them up in Balbriggan.

Hey, Wobzilla, I'll take them off your hands. I'll even pay you something for them. I'm always running low on bottles!

Edit: I won't be able to get up to Balbriggan for a while, though, so if someone else can take them for you quicker, work away.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭balon

I'd be delighted to take these if they're still available. Please PM if you want to arrange for collection

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Carrollj

Hey Wobzilla, i'd be delighted to take them from you

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭wobzilla1

balon is coming down to collect them tomorrow.
    Sorry

Advertisement