Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Long Term in Portugal

• 30-05-2011 5:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hi Guys, Im looking for some help if anyone can assist! I am currently in Portugal travelling with OH and our camper. We are now looking for somewhere to stay for a few months just the one campsite and set up there.

I was wondering if anyone knows of anywhere in Portugal that may over this for cheap! :) Or does anyone know what the rough prices may be for something like this.

Has anyone else done it?

Thanks a mill :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 152 ✭✭cipro 55

Hi Vonnyob, What part of Portugal are you in.

If your anywhere near Portimao i may be able to help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭f3qh5g0z6vc7ob

Hi Cipro, at the moment we are up further near Lisbon in an area called Vila Franca De Xira. To be honest we are willing to set up anywhere! We just love portugal so we arent too fussy where we stay :)

Vonnyob have you ever stayed on a Barajam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭f3qh5g0z6vc7ob

Sorry but I dont know what a Barajam is? :o

I spelt it wrong. Barragem is a resevoir, Loads of saf e parking.

Have a look at Pego Do Altar, or right beside it is Santa Susana.

• Advertisement
Advertisement