Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moved house

Options
  • 30-05-2011 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

We rencently moved house. We received our last bill and there was credit of 33euro on it. We then started a new contract and this morning received our first bill for 57euro. How do I claim the 33euro back and put it off the current bill? There was no cheque or anything just a normal bill is it enough to bring that to the post office?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

We rencently moved house. We received our last bill and there was credit of 33euro on it. We then started a new contract and this morning received our first bill for 57euro. How do I claim the 33euro back and put it off the current bill? There was no cheque or anything just a normal bill is it enough to bring that to the post office?

Hi Techno_Toaster
    if you PM me your tel no. a/c number I will chase this for you. Should be able to clarify.
    Tony

Advertisement