Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Which Persil Small&Mighty is at €2.29? Your Tesco has better stock and prices than mine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 servechilled

snubbleste wrote: »
    Which Persil Small&Mighty is at €2.29? Your Tesco has better stock and prices than mine!

It's the Persil Small & Mighty 10 pack capsules barcode 8718114681863 . If not displayed at that price check them on the price scanner as it should be all stores.

Also on your previous post I think that is more likely to happen in the smaller, local places than the tesco, dunnes etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Anyone else print this coupon and get a 50p (rather than 60c) coupon? There's no mention of ROI on it at all

I had ROI ticked and it still printed as 50pence :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23 messy543

An idea when the Dunnes Killeen Colour Grab offer is ending?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Actimel 12pack in a local supermarket in Galway.

Well there's your problem.

i would stick to the major stores for couponing, apart from the centras which have their own centra coupons.

on another query, Messy543, did you ever follow up that complaint in supervalu? - cause i hope you did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

messy543 wrote: »
    An idea when the Dunnes Killeen Colour Grab offer is ending?

5 July

http://www.killeenhousehold.ie/special-offers.htm

Access wrote: »
    on another query, Messy543, did you ever follow up that complaint in supervalu? - cause i hope you did.

I have spoken to a girl in SV I am friendly with think she is the Asst-Manager. She is going to find out why it was rejected when she accepted them earlier for my neighbour. Going there tomorrow.
    Have a complaint prepared will do it after I speak to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

http://www.pigsback.com/pages/3/5/269.aspx?pbq=6408%2c6408%2cVOVC+
    All Pigsback.com members will be getting an extra special treat - €10 off when you spend €20 at any Petstop Superstore in Dublin or Cork. Just print the voucher below and present it at your nearest store! Easy savings!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

eliza64 wrote: »
    http://www.pigsback.com/pages/3/5/269.aspx?pbq=6408%2c6408%2cVOVC+
    All Pigsback.com members will be getting an extra special treat - €10 off when you spend €20 at any Petstop Superstore in Dublin or Cork. Just print the voucher below and present it at your nearest store! Easy savings!

Thanks a million for posting this:) Going to head out later

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

http://www.bicsmile.com/ - €2 off bic razors. Its one of the "SafeCoupons" that ycan only be printed once.

Saw this on the bubblegum.ie facebook page this morning

• Advertisement

For those of you that printed the Plenty coupon and it came out as 50p instead of 60c, I encourage you to complain. Also I found that the coupon feedback form (a different page from link below) doesn't recognise that a ROI address does not have a postcode and so will not let me submit my address for posting out coupon instead.

Its a very poor service for their Irish customers.

http://plenty.ie/Homepage/ContactUs/

http://www.bicsmile.com/ - €2 off bic razors. Its one of the "SafeCoupons" that ycan only be printed once.
    Saw this on the bubblegum.ie facebook page this morning

bubblegum.ie in turn got it from here when I posted it a few weeks back :)

bubblegum.ie in turn got it from here when I posted it a few weeks back :)

Sorry snubbleste - I was certain that I had got every single coupon from this thread so far. I must've missed this one somehow !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Just used a another killeen voucher in Tesco, looks like it won't scan if you have under the €5 worth of products anymore. I thought I had gotten over a fivers worth but didn't so I picked up a pack of the "handy bags" for 99c to bring it over.

lindtee wrote: »
    Just used a another killeen voucher in Tesco, looks like it won't scan if you have under the €5 worth of products anymore. I thought I had gotten over a fivers worth but didn't so I picked up a pack of the "handy bags" for 99c to bring it over.

Yes Tesco has done that change now.Earlier it scanned even if you had only 99c worth of items. But after it being misused so much cant blame them. At least they are accepting the voucher.
    Supervalu today again rejected the pigsback vouchers too. Said Customer Service at HO has said so. I have complained to pigback and will be writing tonight to Supervalu too.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭jimogr

The plenty one is now printing in Euro, but not accepted this evening in Tesco.

Received the following email from pigsback

"Thank you for your email.

The majority of SuperValu Stores do accept our coupons but it is at the discretion of the store manager as to weather a specific store accepts them or not.

If you have any further queries please let me know."

Now going to complain to Supervalu and see what the reply

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Got free Country Crest potatoes and €5 worth of Killeen colour catcher sheets today, fantastic!
    My local Centra didn't have the €2 pizzas, must try a different store to use the €1.50 voucher!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

Got free Country Crest potatoes and €5 worth of Killeen colour catcher sheets today, fantastic!
    My local Centra didn't have the €2 pizzas, must try a different store to use the €1.50 voucher!

Mine had the pizzas - bought 2 but only used 1 voucher. They really scrutinize every voucher, even though this one is there own one. The people on the tills need to get approval from their manager to put through every voucher. Still got a good deal though - €2.50 for 2 pizzas. Might try get 1 or 2 more in a different centra on my way home, to stock up my freezer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

siber wrote: »
    If you Like Dove on facebook you can print a €1 voucher off Dove Beauty Finish deodorant.

https://www.facebook.com/dove?sk=app_111703712207884

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this already, but Dove Beauty Finish Deodorant is reduced to €1.64 in Tesco at the min - down to 64 cent with this voucher!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 leitirmeas

siber wrote: »
    Here is a link to the post about the Dove coupons - you need to like them on facebook.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=72822641&postcount=208
    Thankyou

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Oral Slang wrote: »
    Mine had the pizzas - bought 2 but only used 1 voucher. They really scrutinize every voucher, even though this one is there own one. The people on the tills need to get approval from their manager to put through every voucher. Still got a good deal though - €2.50 for 2 pizzas. Might try get 1 or 2 more in a different centra on my way home, to stock up my freezer.

Why did you only use one coupon? i printed 8 of these altogether, and used 4 together on two different days = 8 pizzas from for €4!

Just told the girl at the till i got them from the Centra FB page and they were scrutinized, but they are valid and they were accepted... you might get the odd cashier being a bit over the top with checking them, but i reckon they are just jealous as they didnt cop the offer themselves!

And now i have a pizza for the kids on a saturday for the next 2 months! :)

(although do note that the centra coupon for goodfellas is valid till tomorrow!)

Dont be afraid to use the coupons people!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 leitirmeas

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this already, but Dove Beauty Finish Deodorant is reduced to €1.64 in Tesco at the min - down to 64 cent with this voucher!
    Hello bought 3 today in Tesco the till would only let one per transaction through so the checkout girl was great and did 3 seperate transactions for me:D

Actimel 12pk is now €3.35 in Tesco. Search this thread for €1 coupon.
    Danacol 4x100g/6x100g now €3.00. €2 coupon somewhere in here.
    Also saw some Dettol spray for €1.99, can't remember exactly what it was, not showing online.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

just back from Tesco Portlaoise - was made feel like a criminal when using the coupons on items i purchased. not happy - the checkout girl accused me of trying to use coupons for items i didnt purchase i had to physically take all the items in question out of the trolley and show her. didnt even get an apology.

not happy still saved 7.50 tho

tks

neonitrix

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

neonitrix wrote: »
    just back from Tesco Portlaoise - was made feel like a criminal when using the coupons on items i purchased. not happy - the checkout girl accused me of trying to use coupons for items i didnt purchase i had to physically take all the items in question out of the trolley and show her. didnt even get an apology.

tks

neonitrix

That's crazy! Typical not to even get an apology. I find the best way to avoid such situations is to put the coupons right at the front of the conveyor, so they can check them off before you pack. Generally works...so far! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

tks

neonitrix

thats disgraceful. I wouldve gone to the manager or stood there waiting. I dont give 2 ****z about what people think, if I am a consumer, I am paying my hard earned money, we could all go up north but no we go to the local supermarket albeit the bigger ones but still, we go there to spend our money. and some csa doesnt have the decency to apologise. sure she couldve been finishing work after a bad day but its you that pays her wage.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,337 ✭✭✭CH3OH

I suggest you email
    customer.services@tesco.ie
    and explain how you were publicly humiliated while spending your hard earned cash in their store, outlining the time and checkout number and asking that it be brought to the Store Managers attention.

I don't believe anyone in Tesco Customer service would expect customers to be treated like that and your query will be dealt with.
    If you don't get a satisfactory response, reply up the food chain

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

For those of you that printed the Plenty coupon and it came out as 50p instead of 60c, I encourage you to complain. Also I found that the coupon feedback form (a different page from link below) doesn't recognise that a ROI address does not have a postcode and so will not let me submit my address for posting out coupon instead.

Its a very poor service for their Irish customers.

http://plenty.ie/Homepage/ContactUs/

I did this and here is their reply to me -

Dear ....

Thank you for your email regarding your Plenty coupon. We are sorry to learn that you have been unable to print your coupon from our web site. We are endeavouring to rectify the situation.
    We would kindly ask you to provide us with your full name and address details so we can arrange for a coupon to be sent to you by post.
    We value your feedback and thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Please be assured that your comments have been passed on to the appropriate department and will be taken into consideration for future competitions and promotions.
    Yours sincerely,
    SCA Hygiene Products Customer Service

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 DBF

My local Centra wouldn't take the pizza coupons yesterday as they "had the pizzas on special offer instead".
    :(
    Has anyone else had this response?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement