Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

Access wrote: »
    Was thinking that myself... could it be that we have used up all available coupons in Ireland? - All 10 of them! :D

+1 Was thinking the same thing also - there must be no more coupons in Ireland!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

iMax wrote: »
    Check out some of the store responses to that problem on bubblegum.ie

you seem to promote that site and facebook page an awful lot IMax...

Hmmm? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

CH3OH wrote: »
    Thread has gone a bit quiet

IDShot_225x225.jpg
    Currently on offer in tesco for €1.35
    Pigsback have a €1 off dettol triggers
    so net price 35 cent worth stocking up

Thanks OP - picked up 2 today in Tesco, with the pigsback coupon. Also used the Hellmans, Persil and McCambridge bread coupons.

My €1.50 Finish coupon was refused - I think actually picked up the wrong product - "powerball" instead of "quantam" - but the coupon was nearing its expiry date, so I wanted to use it, and the box I picked up was half price anyway so still made a saving.
    Helium wrote: »
    €3 Finish dishwashing coupons

http://www.finish.ie/coupons/

Not many coupons left in my little folder anymore :( Hope some more companies get on board soon !

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Babyblessed

CH3OH wrote: »
    Thread has gone a bit quiet

IDShot_225x225.jpg
    Currently on offer in tesco for €1.35
    Pigsback have a €1 off dettol triggers
    so net price 35 cent worth stocking up

Couldnt find this one today but found the apple one @ €1.42... used the voucher therefore 42c... great! Also got the country crest baby potatoes at 49c and the 50c voucher went through.... YAY! Bought 2 of each!

Went through self-scan and the assistant had to over-ride as I had more than 2 vouchers and he put the €1 dettol one through 3 times... result!

Bought loads of meat with todays/tomorrows date reduced. Bought loads for €42.40 and got my cat food with the pet-stop voucher; spend €20 get €10 off... now hoping cats dont get too used to whiskers 'cos they wont be getting it all the time! BTW the pet-stop voucher expires 30th July...via pigs back!

Think I might change my user name to happy shopper! LOL :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Access wrote: »

Hmmm? :rolleyes:

Signed up there & super savers. The latter hasn't posted anything in ages while the former posts every day & appears to be actively campaigning for more coupons. No "Hmmm? :rolleyes: " at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Hmmm? rolleyes.gif

I wouldn't mind but it's rubbish:p

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Used some coupons today for the first time today,Dunnes Stores have the new range of Hellmans Squeezy on special offer plus we got an extra 50c off.Got some savings on other bits and pieces also.
    Saved a few quid off the weekly shop-thanks to this thread.

Keep those tips and links to coupons coming:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭sok2005

Hi Guys,

Denny are offering a €1 off coupon for their prepacked deli ham for members on their www.homeis.ie site. And 2 for €2 on their smaler packs. Got it sent via email today. I presume sign up is required.

Hopefully this works for all.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Eileen36

Brighten up a miserable Monday: get 50c off on Knorr Quick Soup - just click on the Quicksoup Coupon button, print it out, and you're on the way to beating that slump!

http://www.facebook.com/knorrquicksoup?sk=wall

http://www.facebook.com/knorrquicksoup?sk=app_153284594738391

• Registered Users Posts: 86,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement

sok2005 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Denny are offering a €1 off coupon for their prepacked deli ham for members on their www.homeis.ie site. And 2 for €2 on their smaler packs. Got it sent via email today. I presume sign up is required.

Hopefully this works for all.

Signed up but cant find the vouchers..... any ideas? Or is it only an email offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Used the Killeen coupon the other day in Tesco and there were no problems with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭ladycam

Has anybody any problems trying to print the BigAls Sizzlin Summer vouchers?
    I have the email, I click to download, another page opens up and...........
    nada!!!
    Is it just me?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭sok2005

Signed up but cant find the vouchers..... any ideas? Or is it only an email offer?

I signed up about 2 weeks back and got the voucher sent to me email address today so it may just need time. Each voucher is barcoded so it looks like it may be just for a one time use only. :(

sok2005 wrote: »
    I signed up about 2 weeks back and got the voucher sent to me email address today so it may just need time. Each voucher is barcoded so it looks like it may be just for a one time use only. :(

I will wait for my voucher/s so.... Might be handy for back to school lunches! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭ladycam

I got the email on 13th July, but was only getting around to printing them today.
    I printed some off the fb page, so that will have to do me for the moment:)

I bought some of the Hellmans, that was on special in Dunnes today for €1.14,
    85c off with my pb voucher. Cant go wrong for 29c!!
    I love a bargain:D

ladycam wrote: »
    I got the email on 13th July, but was only getting around to printing them today.
    I printed some off the fb page, so that will have to do me for the moment:)

I bought some of the Hellmans, that was on special in Dunnes today for €1.14,
    85c off with my pb voucher. Cant go wrong for 29c!!
    I love a bargain:D

The Hellmans offer is brilliant.... I usually buy value brands but that was too good to miss!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 fionabyrne

I found some good bargains in Mr Price the other day when doing the back to school shop. A 10 pack of 88 page copies were only €1.99 compared to Easons who were charging me the same price for 40 page ones. Still on the hunt for reasonably priced durable shoes though if anyone has any tips?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 asmum

me too..and checked the email the sent acknowledging the registration and nothing...anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Diziet

fionabyrne wrote: »
    I found some good bargains in Mr Price the other day when doing the back to school shop. A 10 pack of 88 page copies were only €1.99 compared to Easons who were charging me the same price for 40 page ones. Still on the hunt for reasonably priced durable shoes though if anyone has any tips?

TKMaxx is good you have one near you. Bought Hush Puppies school shoes for my daughter for around 20 euro. A bit hit and miss, but good value.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I used €12 of coupons in Tesco today.
    They were a mix of danone, Actimel, PB and anything else I had.

Danone cholestrol drinks are reduced to €3 and I had a €2 voucher. :D

I gave the cashier the coupons first but she just put them aside and looked at them at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,117 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Not a couponing thing but thought you would like to know. There is a card shop in Northside Shopping Centre in Coolock that does 10 birthday cards for 2 euro. Bought them yesterday - really nice cards and loads to choose from. Handy for that 'last minute' card.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Dovies wrote: »
    Not a couponing thing but...

Dead right... it not a couponing thing... in a thread dedicated to couponing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭Molzer2

I gave the cashier the coupons first but she just put them aside and looked at them at the end.

That's interesting, my danone vouchers wouldn't scan in tesco so thye wouldn't honour them:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Not gonna shop this week (as on holidays for 3/4 days), but keeping up with the thread...and keeping my eyes open :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

Molzer2 wrote: »

That's interesting, my danone vouchers wouldn't scan in tesco so thye wouldn't honour them:mad:

They dont scan because they are too small, so get them to key in the code. Work fine that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭sassa

Helmans ketchup is on offer at €1.60 in tesco 85c off coupon on pigsback.
    Also noticed the vanish liquid has now gone back up to full price.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭pbarr

Theres probably not much here for Irish users but this might be worth a look:
    http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 44 cailindeasciun

Hi all,

Does anyone know if the dettol sprays are still reduced in Tesco?

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Hi all,
    Does anyone know if the dettol sprays are still reduced in Tesco?
    Thanks.

Yes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement