Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Realityhits

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but www.mysavings.com would be a site worth watching. Choose the Ireland flag for free samples, coupons, etc. available in Ireland. Not much on it atm coupon-wise though.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

Hi all,

Does anyone know if the dettol sprays are still reduced in Tesco?

Thanks.

Dettol spray is half price in Tesco until August 2nd according to their website.

I have 8 bottles already - I'm going for 12 - which should hopefully give me about about 18 months of cleaning for a little over €4!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Use your coupons at Tesco:
    Easi singles 20s are €1.97
    Danone Activia 4pk are 2 for €3

• Registered Users Posts: 47 hellomynameis

Can I print more than 1 of each coupon from pigsback and use for the same transaction?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Yes

• Advertisement

iMax wrote: »
    Yes

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Babyblessed

but dont just print the same ones again! You need to go back and re-request them so they have different serial numbers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭lau1247

but dont just print the same ones again! You need to go back and re-request them so they have different serial numbers!

i just printed the same ones, stack it in the car glove box and pull one everytime i go.. seems to be working just fine..

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Dunnes Stores have half price offers on Persil,Comfort,Dettol,Johnsons and Hellmanns ranges.
    All have coupons to be used with them for more savings:)

lau1247 wrote: »
    i just printed the same ones, stack it in the car glove box and pull one everytime i go.. seems to be working just fine..

Im not saying you cant do it but you should re-request them.

zerks wrote: »
    Dunnes Stores have half price offers on Persil,Comfort,Dettol,Johnsons and Hellmanns ranges.
    All have coupons to be used with them for more savings:)

I must have missed that then! Will be looking again 2m! Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I must have missed that then! Will be looking again 2m! Thanks![/QUOTE

Dunnes released their brochure with the latest offers yesterday,valid until 2 August. The old brochure is still up on their website,new one available instore.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Bumble32

Can I print more than 1 of each coupon from pigsback and use for the same transaction?

Can use a few coupons per bottle or is it one coupon per bottle?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

1 coupon per bottle,but you could use 3 coupons for 3 bottles and stock up

Bought Dettol spray today, 42c with coupon not bad at all :D, The cashier looked at it and then just scanned it through, Going to stock up on these for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,697 ✭✭✭brian_t

Bought Dettol spray today, 42c with coupon not bad at all :D, The cashier looked at it and then just scanned it through, Going to stock up on these for sure.

Dettol anti-bacterial 4in1 spray is €1.35 in Tesco.
    35c with coupon

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Eileen36

http://zoo.jymian.com/flora/

50c off Flora Light-

(Hope the link works-it was on a banner on hotmail)

brian_t wrote: »
    Dettol anti-bacterial 4in1 spray is €1.35 in Tesco.
    35c with coupon

I know they were out of it :mad: but bought another 2 bottles yesterday at the self scan and the first coupon needed approval so not every Tesco allows 2 to go through without approval.

In relation to the Tesco till spits, I asked if they were issued at self-scans. The answer is no, only issued at manned tills.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Thats strange, we just got till spits at the self service in Celbridge just now. €5 off electronics. you have to spend over 50 euros but still.

I asked customer service..hmmm maybe my local tesco store is just crap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

snubbleste wrote: »
    In relation to the Tesco till spits, I asked if they were issued at self-scans. The answer is no, only issued at manned tills.

I got one today from the self service in Castlebar.

Must like their FB page

http://www.facebook.com/CarryOutOffLicence?sk=wall

We have some VERY exciting news for all you Carry Out-ers this afternoon! As a big thank you and reward for being fans we're introducing Facebook exclusive coupons for you all to download and enjoy! See full details in our Coupon tab below our profile pic

Supervalu are doing Persil small and mighty €3.50 reduced from €5.90 and comfort 750ml €2 was €2.49....

The only stuff I can find in Dunnes is a large powder for the Persil and the comfort on my reciept says its only down 36c was €3 now €2.64... On their leaflet it says its half price....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

snubbleste wrote: »

I've gotten them at the self scans too but only in Extra stores. These have the most up to date self-scans, maybe that's why.

Last time I went to a check out I got 5 different 'spits', I only bought 3 things!

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    .. Last time I went to a check out I got 5 different 'spits', I only bought 3 things!

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Bumble32

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭collegeme

Pigsback have a voucher for €10 off a €20 spend in Petstop Superstore....only valid till 30TH JULY 2011

http://www.pigsback.com/Dialogs/VoucherPrint.aspx?id=2189&oid=6408

Just search petstop in pigsback if the above link doesn't work

collegeme wrote: »
    Pigsback have a voucher for €10 off a €20 spend in Petstop Superstore

http://www.pigsback.com/Dialogs/VoucherPrint.aspx?id=2189&oid=6408

Just search petstop in pigsback if the above link doesn't work

Its the last week of it tho, runs out the 30th July! Great offer, off to use my last one 2day, have stocked up!

Not grocery so not sure where to post:

Coupons for Toby World Playcentre in Tralee-free coffee, half price, 3 for 2 etc

valid until end of Aug

http://www.tobyworld.ie/facebook-friends-offers/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Whitehawk

Just wanted to say big thanks to all who posted/posting Coupon links,
    Really new to this, last few weeks been saving around 8euro but today did the best, so far, 13e with Coupon and deals in tesco and then thanks to tescos reduced to clear stocks saved another 10e!
    Just wanted to share my happyness :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement