Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Spangles

Supervalue

Percil Bio 18 wash reduced to €3.50 atm with €2 Pigsback coupon = €1.50

Superquinn

Comfort Exhilerations 42 wash reduced to €2.50 atm with Pigsback coupon = €1.50

Am stocking up :D

Thanks to all who have posted links to coupons !

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

Although there hasn't been a great deal of new coupons out there recently, I was able to make a decent saving today (€25 approx) off my shopping in Dunnes by stocking up on products and using multiples of the Pigsback coupons where possible. I used 19 coupons in all and the cashier had to get a supervisor to approve everything after the first 12 - delighted I maxxed out the coupon limit on the cash register :D

Persil liquid might be slightly better value in Dunnes atm than in Supervalu - as per OP Supervalu has 18 wash for €3.50 versus Dunnes 25 wash for €3.79, then use the €2 pigsback coupon of course!

I've actually totted up some of my "stockpile" that I've accumulated since following this thread. Thanks to everyone's hints and tips here I now have:
    • enough Persil liquid for 174 washes (pigsback coupons) hmmm... must get more....
    • 5.5 litres of Dettol spray (pigsback coupons)
    • 160 swing-bin liners + 40 handy bags (killeen coupons)
    • 300+ nappies (huggies coupons)
    I'm definitely getting addicted :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Although there hasn't been a great deal of new coupons out there recently, I was able to make a decent saving today (€25 approx) off my shopping in Dunnes by stocking up on products and using multiples of the Pigsback coupons where possible. I used 19 coupons in all and the cashier had to get a supervisor to approve everything after the first 12 - delighted I maxxed out the coupon limit on the cash register :D

Persil liquid might be slightly better value in Dunnes atm than in Supervalu - as per OP Supervalu has 18 wash for €3.50 versus Dunnes 25 wash for €3.79, then use the €2 pigsback coupon of course!

I've actually totted up some of my "stockpile" that I've accumulated since following this thread. Thanks to everyone's hints and tips here I now have:
    • enough Persil liquid for 174 washes (pigsback coupons) hmmm... must get more....

Could someone post a huggies and kileen voucher please.
    I saved 13 euro last week.:-D

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Niveus Tauri

How did you managed to get 300+ nappies (huggies coupons), i was thinking its one off coupon with date printed on it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

Page 9 of this thread, was looking at it myself, planning to rob tesco in LK of Kileen goods by the time i'm finished with them! :)

OP has posted where to find the Killeen voucher. For the €3 Huggies voucher - you need to register on their website and print it off.
    http://www.huggiesclub.co.uk/busy-baby/offers/offer-171
    How did you managed to get 300+ nappies (huggies coupons), i was thinking its one off coupon with date printed on it

It is a one-off coupon but I registered + printed off a coupon myself at home and also registered at work + printed coupon, and also got friends to register and give me their coupons -I think I had 4 in all. Got some packs of Huggies recently in Tesco reduced to €7.49 (down from 11.49) and used the €3 off so got them for only €4.49per pack. Also bought some of the reduced packs without the coupon, so in all really saved alot there. Don't want to buy any more in case my LO goes up to the next size!

Hey everyone, thanks for the great couponing, i'm going shopping tomoro so hopefully i'll be able to stock up on a few good deals, must see if Kileen voucher is excepted in letterkenny Tesco..

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Whitehawk

tatabubbly wrote: »
    Hey everyone, thanks for the great couponing, i'm going shopping tomoro so hopefully i'll be able to stock up on a few good deals, must see if Kileen voucher is excepted in letterkenny Tesco..
    All Tescos should take it as if its scans in one it will scan in em all!

Page 9 of this thread, was looking at it myself, planning to rob tesco in LK of Kileen goods by the time i'm finished with them! :)

thanks..got them :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭stirliz

Brilliant Thread!!

I always thought that in Ireland it's not possible. I loved watching Americas TV show Extreme Couponing. :D

How many same products with coupons to you buy per transaction? 2, 4 more?

stirliz wrote: »
    Brilliant Thread!!

I always thought that in Ireland it's not possible. I loved watching Americas TV show Extreme Couponing. :D

Got 22 euro in coupons today. Hugies reduced to 9 with an extra 3 euto coupon. Kileen went through fine as well.

stirliz wrote: »
    Brilliant Thread!!

Got 22 euro in coupons today. Hugies reduced to 9 with an extra 3 euto coupon. Kileen went through fine as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,697 ✭✭✭brian_t

It's not Tesco that you are robbing.

Kileen is an Irish company employing 75 Irish workers.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 bsj

Love this thread!! Used the pigs back coupons in tescos today, 60c off brennans bread, €2 off persil.

Just a quick question about the kileen voucher, does it have to printed in color or is black and white acceptable, on the black and white copy the terms and conditions aren't very clear, but the barcode is, is this ok??

Don't want to be mortified at the checkout!!

Don't know if its already been mentioned, the Dettol triggers and wipes are on offer for 1.89 and 1.87 in Dunnes at the moment. So if they allow the €1 coupon from pigs back, 89 and 87 c. Haven't tried it yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 messy543

bsj wrote: »
    Don't know if its already been mentioned, the Dettol triggers and wipes are on offer for 1.89 and 1.87 in Dunnes at the moment. So if they allow the €1 coupon from pigs back, 89 and 87 c. Haven't tried it yet though.

Tesco has them cheaper think 1.42 and 1.35

messy543 wrote: »

I've bought both.... they are different size bottles - 500ml in Tesco and 750ml in Dunnes

Its the 750 ml in Dunnes, was looking in Tesco today and the same size was 2.79ish i think and the wipes in Dunnes are the 80 size, bigger pack, better value size, didn't check the price of those in tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 tworascals

Dunnes had mccambridges wheaten bread and a new malt loaf buy the two for €2.50 and hten use the 60c pigsback voucher so its €1.90 for the two loaves. Think the malt loaf is over €2 on its own.

Also have big als burgers 4's reduced to €2.50 and use the €1 big als voucher

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 LiquidSquid

tworascals wrote: »
    Dunnes had mccambridges wheaten bread and a new malt loaf buy the two for €2.50 and hten use the 60c pigsback voucher so its €1.90 for the two loaves. Think the malt loaf is over €2 on its own.

Heads up, if you purchase two products you can use two coupons (provided you print them uniquely so they have different security codes) so you should only have to pay €1.30 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭lee4892

carefree liners in tescos at 79c, use your 70c coupon for pigsback and get them for 9c. I bought 9 packets today and only paid 81c for them and bought then bought the potatoes 5 bags and in the end only paid 76c but the potatoes coupon finishes on 30th June

Does anyone know if the carefree liners are still on offer in Tesco/Dunnes?

brian_t wrote: »
    It's not Tesco that you are robbing.

Kileen is an Irish company employing 75 Irish workers.

Very sorry to offend but i meant that i'd get piles of refuse bags!

I always try my hardest to buy irish and support local economies but in times where i only have €10 to live on for the week, any savings that can be made help.

Saved €15 yesterday on my groceries, roll on new coupons!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭lau1247

bsj wrote: »
    Its the 750 ml in Dunnes, was looking in Tesco today and the same size was 2.79ish i think and the wipes in Dunnes are the 80 size, bigger pack, better value size, didn't check the price of those in tesco.

tried to use the dettol one in dunnes but was refused because it was already on promotion.. looks like i'll be buying most of my stuff in tesco from now on

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

went armed with coupons to Dun*es today and got E98 of laundry items which came to E49 after taking advantage of instore promotions and after coupons spent E28

so E98 worth of goods for E28 not bad for 1st day out

girl at checkout did not even scan the coupons, she just totalled each group of coupons and just credited the amount from the bill

happy days:D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

lau1247 wrote: »
    tried to use the dettol one in dunnes but was refused because it was already on promotion.. looks like i'll be buying most of my stuff in tesco from now on

Used the Dettol one in Dunnes today along with some others and had no problem plus the bigger bottle was better value too.Must print some more as the Bundy's are half price as well as Hellmanns stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭ozypozy

lau1247 wrote: »

I used the Dettol one in Dunnes today and it was accepted no problem. I also used the Persil one from Pigsback against a bottle of Small & Mighty that was on offer. The cashier checked with her supervisor. It was a €2 off coupon and as the item was already reduced to €3.78 I got it for €1.78, happy days!

Seems to be hit and miss where they are accepted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

tworascals wrote: »

Those Big Al 4's are 1.55 in Tesco, till next week I think. Bargain 0.55 with that coupon (I haven't tried it)

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Cal04

any coupons for persil non bio powder, hate the liquid?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭djh

messy543 wrote: »

Yep,
    got me a couple of Tesco Triggers (500ml compared to standard 750 ml) for 42 cent using the 1 euro off coupon.

Cheers folks for the coupons and the heads up on the tesco offer!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement