Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

zerks wrote: »
    Used the Dettol one in Dunnes today along with some others and had no problem plus the bigger bottle was better value too.Must print some more as the Bundy's are half price as well as Hellmanns stuff.

My local Dunnes (Carrigaline) no longer has Hellmans at half price - grrrr.... had printed out 2/3 vouchers and all..

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Babyblessed

dowtchaboy wrote: »
    My local Dunnes (Carrigaline) no longer has Hellmans at half price - grrrr.... had printed out 2/3 vouchers and all..

Think the offer is finished now..:(

I am enjoying my Hellmans in sunny Portugal... well worth it at that price!

Think the offer is finished now..:(

I am enjoying my Hellmans in sunny Portugal... well worth it at that price!

How did ya get it through Security at the airport, being over 100mls? Or did you squeeze it all into lots of little 100ml bottles? Naughty!

How did ya get it through Security at the airport, being over 100mls? Or did you squeeze it all into lots of little 100ml bottles? Naughty!

Hahaha!:P It went into the suitcase with the sun cream ----which was Tesco own at €2.07 a bottle!

Hahaha!:P It went into the suitcase with the sun cream ----which was Tesco own at €2.07 a bottle!

Suitcase - ah yes I remember those!
    It's been years - 6 or 7? since I carried any check-in luggage - it's funny how once you get used to travelling light, you can't remember why you ever needed a case. Mind you it's been a long time since I had to bring kids with me....

PS - what you doin browsing boards.ie when you should be having a sangria, getting a bit of afternoon delight or just forgetting all about Ireland, overpaid TDs, bankrupt banks etc.?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

Cal04 wrote: »
    any coupons for persil non bio powder, hate the liquid?

I don't use powder at all so I might be wrong here .... but the Pigsback coupon states that "Unilever Ireland will redeem this coupon to the
    value of €2 once accepted as part payment for Persil Bio." Doesn't specify powder or liquid (although it has pic of the liquid). Could it be used for a Persil Bio powder??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

extreme lack of new coupons :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Not sure where to post this... its a coupon but also a free offer...

24hr Rugdoctor rental for free, you need to go to www.experthardware.ie enter your email address and print off the coupon.Its also on their facebook page. Valid only for august.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I don't use powder at all so I might be wrong here .... but the Pigsback coupon states that "Unilever Ireland will redeem this coupon to the
    value of €2 once accepted as part payment for Persil Bio." Doesn't specify powder or liquid (although it has pic of the liquid). Could it be used for a Persil Bio powder??

I used the coupon against the price of a box of bio powder in Dunnes (cheaper than Tesco for it) with no questions asked-don't think it matters if it's powder or liquid.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Eh what Tesco suncream.. what factor?, weight of bottle?, which store?

Just to add, the Activia coupon is great combined with the 2x4packs for €3 @ Tesco. I'll be a walking Bifidus ActiRegularis soon..

• Advertisement

Suitcase - ah yes I remember those!
    It's been years - 6 or 7? since I carried any check-in luggage - it's funny how once you get used to travelling light, you can't remember why you ever needed a case. Mind you it's been a long time since I had to bring kids with me....

PS - what you doin browsing boards.ie when you should be having a sangria, getting a bit of afternoon delight or just forgetting all about Ireland, overpaid TDs, bankrupt banks etc.?

Unfortunately, yes travelling with kids means suncream and hold-luggage! Usually I manage a trip on my own without paying Ry*an*ir anything more than the flight (courtesy of pre-paid credit card) but I am not prepared to pay the price of suncream here!

As for browsing boards, well it comes up on my email and unfortunately I have to come home!!! (KEEP POSTING THE OFFERS!!)
    snubbleste wrote: »
    Eh what Tesco suncream.. what factor?, weight of bottle?, which store?

All factors and 200ml bottles. And its a 5* UVA rating!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

anyone know where to get coupons for toothpaste, toothbrushes, floor cleaner, washing up liquid?
    esp toothbrushes, everytime i walk into bathroom baby has wet toothbrush in hand and cannot take any chances with the toilet!!!! and colgate coupons online all are for US

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

anyone know where to get coupons for toothpaste, toothbrushes, floor cleaner, washing up liquid?
    esp toothbrushes, everytime i walk into bathroom baby has wet toothbrush in hand and cannot take any chances with the toilet!!!! and colgate coupons online all are for US

Dunno about vouchers, but I just buy most of that stuff in Lidl. Dentalux toothpaste is the biz & when I was at the dentist last month, he said not to come back for a year because my teeth were spotless (hadn't been for 12 months). Also buy their toothbrushes & washing up liquid.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ali09

persil liquid tabs are half price in tesco (18's) at €4.14, used €2 pigs back coupon and got a few boxes for €2.14. Also carefree panty liners €1.35 each are buy 1 get 1 free, used 2 pigsback coupons(70c off) so gained 5c for that purchase, also tesco value tinfoil, bought 1 on sat and noticed on my receipt that it scanned at 1c, dont know if it a mistake but checked it on the price scanner today instore and it still is scanning at 1c so bought 15.......

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

gambiaman wrote: »
    Those Big Al 4's are 1.55 in Tesco, till next week I think. Bargain 0.55 with that coupon (I haven't tried it)
    i tried the big als one today and coupon wont work,,coming up as invalid she said:(

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

ali09 wrote: »
    also tesco value tinfoil, bought 1 on sat and noticed on my receipt that it scanned at 1c, dont know if it a mistake but checked it on the price scanner today instore and it still is scanning at 1c so bought 15.......

Ha ha hah ahha 15 rolls...love it....
    You and your family

TinFoil.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Cal04

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭lee4892

Can someone pretty please re post the link to the killeen vouchers or point me to where it was? Thanks you! Have used all mine up and need some more :)

just wonder if i could chane the persil voucher with non bio powder, kids have eczema and its only powder i use

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭proulx

lee4892 wrote: »
    Can someone pretty please re post the link to the killeen vouchers or point me to where it was? Thanks you! Have used all mine up and need some more :)

Page nine on this thread

• Advertisement

are dettol still on offer in tesco? typical i am only printing them today

• Registered Users Posts: 7,337 ✭✭✭CH3OH

x

tantipie wrote: »
    i tried the big als one today and coupon wont work,,coming up as invalid she said:(

I bought 4 packs of the Big Al's Big eats at €1.55 in Tesco and used 4 of the Big als's €1 coupons. 16 6oz burgers for €2.10

Has to be a misprice

x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

3 liters or comfort for 5e in sq blanch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,117 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Cal04 wrote: »
    just wonder if i could chane the persil voucher with non bio powder, kids have eczema and its only powder i use

I have just used the voucher with their new range of tablets with comfort in them - doesnt say bio or non bio on the pack

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Superfin

Does that Kileen €5 voucher still work?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

well i only used it the other day but when i do use it i always buy more than 5euro's worth of kileen items

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Coupon King

Comfort 42W Bright Whites BOGOF in Tesco!!

Using x2 1euro pigsback coupons thats two bottles for 2.69!!

Also Sqeez Multi-vitamin Juice and Tropical Juice 3 for 2 at Tesco and remember to use your 50cent sqeez coupons for more savings.. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

saved 8 euro this morning on cleaning products!

Dont know if its been mentioned before , but would there be any way of using this thread for discussion and possibley another or a sticky with just the vouchers on them?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement