Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭oconnor20100

Persil on half price in tescos til tuesday big persil bio and non-bio 6.74

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Bluesofabed

Got it today AND they accepted the todayfm €2 coupon so double score!!

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Cal04

liquid or powder?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭stirliz

Cal04 wrote: »
    liquid or powder?

Liquid 54 wash

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭oconnor20100

liquid and powder in my tescos:):D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

In my tesco i got 100 questions when using my coupons, but when the whole lot went through and i got €12 off, then i laughed!

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭collegeme

tatabubbly wrote: »
    In my tesco i got 100 questions when using my coupons, but when the whole lot went through and i got €12 off, then i laughed!

I used 23.60e worth of coupons in my shop yesterday. :) No questions asked.
    I used 4 persil coupons, 4 comfort coupons, 1 kileen coupon, 2 huggies coupons and 1 mcCambridge coupon.

Delighted with my savings

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭WalterMitty

is there a limt on using the kileen vouchers ? Can you use one every visit or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Miss Congeniality

Firstly, muchas muchas gracias to the OP, Bubblegum and all the fellow boardies who have posted coupons and deals ...... it has been a bit of a life/money saver :D

Secondly (and lastly)
    Dunnes have special flashed packs of Barrys green 160 teabags for €5.... use previously posted €1 coupon off Barrys Teabags 160...http://www.loveirishfood.ie/coupons.aspx

and get bargain price of €4
    :eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭lau1247

is there a limt on using the kileen vouchers ? Can you use one every visit or something.

yep one every visit

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭WalterMitty

Firstly, muchas muchas gracias to the OP, Bubblegum and all the fellow boardies who have posted coupons and deals ...... it has been a bit of a life/money saver :D

Secondly (and lastly)
    Dunnes have special flashed packs of Barrys green 160 teabags for €5.... use previously posted €1 coupon off Barrys Teabags 160...http://www.loveirishfood.ie/coupons.aspx

and get bargain price of €4 :eek::D
    Tesco finest teabags are 5.99 for 240 all the time and are gorgeous. They won awards at "great taste awards" . miles better than barrys or lyons IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Babyblessed

Tesco finest teabags are 5.99 for 240 all the time and are gorgeous. They won awards at "great taste awards" . miles better than barrys or lyons IMO

I buy Aldi reserve blend 1.69 for 80.....better still!

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

[SIZE=-0][SIZE=-0]Has anyone used the 60c Pigsback coupon for the "Goodness of Oats" bread?

I always bring the coupons with me when I'm out, in case I see it, [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=-0][SIZE=-0]but I haven't found this particular bread anywhere yet. None in Tesco Maynooth, Dunnes Blanch or Supervalu Leixlip that I can see. Plenty of sliced pans of "goodness of BOTH" but not "OATS"[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    :confused:
    [SIZE=-0][SIZE=-0]
    [/SIZE][/SIZE]

• Registered Users Posts: 31 bsj

[SIZE=-0][SIZE=-0]Has anyone used the 60c Pigsback coupon for the "Goodness of Oats" bread?

I always bring the coupons with me when I'm out, in case I see it, [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=-0][SIZE=-0]but I haven't found this particular bread anywhere yet. None in Tesco Maynooth, Dunnes Blanch or Supervalu Leixlip that I can see. Plenty of sliced pans of "goodness of BOTH" but not "OATS"[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    :confused:
    [SIZE=-0][SIZE=-0]
    [/SIZE][/SIZE]

Got it in Dunnes, Pavilions, Swords last week.

60c off coupon for Plenty Kitchen towels on www.plenty.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭davehey79

http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=270532124 ( Persil 2 In 1 Capsules 18 Washsunshiny Days ) can i sue the pigsback voucher on this and also on this http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=270529895 (Persil 2 In 1 Powder 2.03Kg Sunshiny Days ) they have comfort softner in them as well but are biologicals ?? not sure and dont wanna be embarrased at the til !!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,117 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

davehey79 wrote: »
    http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=270532124 ( Persil 2 In 1 Capsules 18 Washsunshiny Days ) can i sue the pigsback voucher on this and also on this http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=270529895 (Persil 2 In 1 Powder 2.03Kg Sunshiny Days ) they have comfort softner in them as well but are biologicals ?? not sure and dont wanna be embarrased at the til !!

I used my voucher the other day for the ones with comfort in them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭davehey79

Dovies wrote: »
    I used my voucher the other day for the ones with comfort in them

cheers dovies much aprreciated :) gonna go in and get a few bits tonight when its quiet in Longford Tescos and gonna try the Kileen voucher need bin bags anyway so might as well use it

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Spangles

davehey79 wrote: »
    cheers dovies much aprreciated :) gonna go in and get a few bits tonight when its quiet in Longford Tescos and gonna try the Kileen voucher need bin bags anyway so might as well use it

FYI
    I have found it depends on the cashier. I was refused mine in Dunnes for the Squeeze 50c coupon & the €1.50 Vanish coupon last week as they weren't the exact product as stated in the small print. Thought I was being savvy using the squeeze ones with their bogof deal. :D Was slightly embarrassed as hadn't had problem before.:confused:

Spangles wrote: »
    FYI
    I have found it depends on the cashier. I was refused mine in Dunnes for the Squeeze 50c coupon & the €1.50 Vanish coupon last week as they weren't the exact product as stated in the small print. Thought I was being savvy using the squeeze ones with their bogof deal. :D Was slightly embarrassed as hadn't had problem before.:confused:

Tescos seem to be a bit better at letting them through. Havent used mine in Dunnes.

Anyone got any other vouchers? Fed up of the pigsback ones and I cant print any facebook ones!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

I cant remember....but does anyone know if you get "piggypoints" back for using pigsback coupons...i think you used to?

gazzaman22 wrote: »
    I cant remember....but does anyone know if you get "piggypoints" back for using pigsback coupons...i think you used to?

Yeah you used to but when I checked my balance yesterday there were no points added for coupons. Other stuff but not coupons so I guess they have done away with that. Have never exchanged my points for anything as there is nothing I want! :rolleyes:

The Sunday Club

www.sundayclub.ie

2 for 1 Muckross House, Killarney Valid 5/8/11-30/10/11
    2 for 1 Muckcross Traditional Farms Valid 5/8/11-30/10/11
    2 for 1 Bunratty Castle, Co Clare Valid 28/7/11-30/11/11
    2 for 1 King John's Castle, Limerick Valid 28/7/11-31/12/11

One free adult or child per full paying adult.

Just sign up and print coupons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

Spangles wrote: »
    FYI

Had my Kileen voucher refused in Dunnes today :mad:. I had used it in Tesco 20 mins previously. Cashier couldn't give me a reason. Took my Dettol voucher though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I was working on tills in a supermarket the other evening. I had a lady with about 12 coupons. She handed them to me before her shopping so i just asked her to hold on to them until I scan in her shopping as they only work after the product is scanned.

Scanned everything in and scanned each voucher all went in except the last one, the product on the coupon was a smaller size than the one she picked so I voided that product and gave her back the voucher. The vouchers only took 10 seconds to put through and she saved about €20.

As long as the vouchers scan, no one in a supermarket cares how many you use. Any that dont work, I just hand back so the customer can look into it.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭stirliz

If I have noticed correctly, then They don't scan vouchers in Dunnes, the just enter the amount manually? :rolleyes:

And to note: It's good to buy Helmann's sauces now in Tesco. You end up paying around .50c or each. But all are not on offer. Some Hellmann's mayos are also on offer. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

Noticed this myself and the cashier has to run off and show the coupons to a supervisor first.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

bsj wrote: »
    60c off coupon for Plenty Kitchen towels on www.plenty.ie.

Plenty White Kitchen Roll 6 pack is 1/2 price at the moment in Superquinn @ €3.25

www.supersavvyme.co.uk/bold/coupon.aspx#
    €1 coupon, you have to register with supersavvme and it is for Rosebush and Peony fragrance of Bold.

• Advertisement

Tesco

Comfort Conditioner 42 Wash bogof €4.69 each. Use 2 x €1 pigsback voucher

= €2.69 for 2 :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement