Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

smccarrick wrote: »
    Tried this- they have disabled positive savings- ie you can't be paid to take away stuff........ :D

Do you still get it for free , without any positive saving or do they not accept it at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

snubbleste wrote: »
    Tesco have Comfort Vaporesse 1l for €1.49 BOGOF..use your coupons to make positive savings.
    Also Sqeez orange juice 2x1l for €2 is back.

I have a qs with this comfort offer is it still possible to use the pigsback coupons for example? The coupon states "not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion etc" don't want to be embarassed at the checkout :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

I have successfully presented Persil Small and Mighty coupons (Pigsback & TodayFM) for bottles which were reduced in price in both Tescos and Dunnes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Got my Dunnes value club vouchers this morning (wasn't expecting any to be honest as always forget to use the card) and there was €40 worth of money off vouchers too including €5 off fairy dishwasher tablets, vanish and Ambipure plug ins/reeds €4 off gillette fusion razors,and loads of other decent ones for things you'd actually use! Rather impressed with them actually!!:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

Any new coupons flying about, i have all the pigsback ones and the big al ones which i stocked up on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Eileen36

Afternoon Facebook Fans, anyone doing their weekly shopping this evening? Why not click on our new coupon application on the left hand side and download a Big Toast coupon! :)

Irish Pride bread-facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/IrishPrideBakeries?sk=app_216719015044338

25c off coupon

• Registered Users Posts: 47 hellomynameis

brightkane wrote: »
    Do you still get it for free , without any positive saving or do they not accept it at all?

Yes, I didn't realise it was BOGOF and bought 2 of them thinking it would amount to 1 euro after coupons but when i checked my receipt I had gotten them for free :D

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Alidee

Money off coupon now at www.supersavvyme.com/bold

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭oconnor20100

I used two coupons today for the comfort for the iron and they accepted both also tescos has persil 50 washes powder on bogof at the moment used 2 coupons from pigsback and 2 2fm coupons and got them for 8.99

tescos also have dettol wipes and sprays on bogof

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭loconnor1001

I got the big 42 wash comfort bogof for 3.69 (?) 3 something anyway, used 2 coupons from pigsback.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 chrissy4b

hi I was wondering if anyone had a link to a dettol coupon pdf...i deleted mine by accident and I could kick myself!!

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

Heinz Ketchup in tesco 570g(500ml) 2 for 4 Yo's use 2 pigsback coupons @ 75 cent each. So a litre of heinz ketchup works out at 2.50!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

chrissy4b wrote: »
    hi I was wondering if anyone had a link to a dettol coupon pdf...i deleted mine by accident and I could kick myself!!

the detol coupon is on pigsback you have to print it from there

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭stirliz

glic83 wrote: »
    the detol coupon is on pigsback you have to print it from there

I think they have taken it off from pigspack because I can't see it nor print it anymore. Same with Vanish

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

yeah seems to be gone although there is still 1 vanish powder coupon left

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

has anyone else noticed that Tes** have upped the prices on the BOGOF offers?
    the comfort softner was E4.49 and is now E5.29 and the ironing water has gone from E1.49 to E1.75

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ali09

has anyone else noticed that Tes** have upped the prices on the BOGOF offers?
    the comfort softner was E4.49 and is now E5.29 and the ironing water has gone from E1.49 to E1.75

yes noticed that, i bought some one of the evenings last week at 1.49 and the next day it was 1.79, i think it is terrible that they up the price while on promo so people dont notice, i bet they wont reduce it again when promo is over????/

They put the price up because of us using coupons and they are not making money with the amount of coupons that are been used

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭greened

they still make the same money. the value of the coupon is refunded to the store from the manufacturer of the product

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭stirliz

greened wrote: »
    they still make the same money. the value of the coupon is refunded to the store from the manufacturer of the product

Fully agree :)

Couponing is not that common in Ireland :rolleyes: I doubt there is hole lot people using them.
    Even I Thought it to be bit embarrassing at first :D

used the last of my dettol coupons, while 12 coupons all are up tomorrow got 12 wipes for just €2.49 instead of €14.49
    Also I have notice today that all kileen waste bag in Tescos is being reduced got loads today for next to nothing

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Also I have notice today that all kileen waste bag in Tescos is being reduced got loads today for next to nothing

Be nice- its an Irish company with 15 employees, you do not want them to go to the wall.....

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

there are coupons for own brand stuff in Tes*** at the back of the brochure on the way into the store, so i went today with my scissors, sat down in the cafe and cut away happily while everyone stared

40c of own brand bread which can be bought for 65c so got them all for 25c each, own brand butter has 50c off so E1.69 per lb would have got more if i thought it would have fitted in fridge (can butter be frozen???)

30c off little frommage frais, but they must match the picture on the coupon and 50c? off natural sweet jelly things (spot who does not purchase sweets for kids!!!)

and no, i have NO shame, they even opened a till for me, i had so much stuff

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

What brochure?
    What does it look like, colour, pages? Who produces it? Can you scan it etc...

I'm drooling at the thought of new coupons.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ali09

snubbleste wrote: »
    What brochure?
    What does it look like, colour, pages? Who produces it? Can you scan it etc...

I'm drooling at the thought of new coupons.

there on the back page of the weekly price news, they are usually found just inside the maindoor and along by the checkouts...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Cheers found them there on page 25 http://www.tesco.ie/pricenews/

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

there are coupons for own brand stuff in Tes*** at the back of the brochure on the way into the store, so i went today with my scissors, sat down in the cafe and cut away happily while everyone stared

40c of own brand bread which can be bought for 65c so got them all for 25c each, own brand butter has 50c off so E1.69 per lb would have got more if i thought it would have fitted in fridge (can butter be frozen???)

30c off little frommage frais, but they must match the picture on the coupon and 50c? off natural sweet jelly things (spot who does not purchase sweets for kids!!!)

Yeah butter can be frozen!

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Babyblessed

Sent OH in to get me the brochures, he came back with 1 (said thats all he could get).............back page was missing....:mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 hellomynameis

Johnsons baby bedtime bath now half price in Tesco, With a 1euro off coupon from pigsback it makes it 72c for 500ml :D Happy days

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement