Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

Get voucher for €5 off Hills Pet food when you register on their site.

www.hillspet.ie/register.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 5,117 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

snubbleste wrote: »
    Cheers found them there on page 25 http://www.tesco.ie/pricenews/

Only 16 pages showing when I open the link!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

you have to have original voucher for Tesc** they will not accept copies and as mentioned above they should be available when entering the stores, also probably come in the sunday papers, i do not recall them normally being on their flyers, probably an experiment to see if people will use them and MAYBE do better couponing deals HAHAHA

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Babyblessed

you have to have original voucher for Tesc** they will not accept copies and as mentioned above they should be available when entering the stores, also probably come in the sunday papers, i do not recall them normally being on their flyers, probably an experiment to see if people will use them and MAYBE do better couponing deals HAHAHA

I've never seen them before on any flyers so you maybe right. That said, I didnt get them on this flyer either :rolleyes:

anyone know how to get the coupon printer to work, i have downloaded it many times but it does not work (and it will need to be explained in very EASY steps as i am not comoputer savvy)
    many thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭remeneerb

ali09 wrote: »
    yes noticed that, i bought some one of the evenings last week at 1.49 and the next day it was 1.79, i think it is terrible that they up the price while on promo so people dont notice, i bet they wont reduce it again when promo is over????/

I think it's a disgrace what they're doing. Nestle cappuccino 10s were 2.79, then the next day BOGOF but they had gone up to 3.29 - i feel like complaining - they must think we're all stupid!

surely this raising of prices in promotions must be in breach of some consumer legislation, and also the deliberate misleading way in which they advertise the 3 for E9 meat offers, as same as another poster, i bought the chickens which were clearly on offer in the same fridge on the basis of 3 packs for E9 and was charged E7 for each of the 6 packs, needless to say i returned them

surely this raising of prices in promotions must be in breach of some consumer legislation, and also the deliberate misleading way in which they advertise the 3 for E9 meat offers, as same as another poster, i bought the chickens which were clearly on offer in the same fridge on the basis of 3 packs for E9 and was charged E7 for each of the 6 packs, needless to say i returned them

I agree - there must be some sort of legislation and tesco are definitely the worst....

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭stirliz

I had issue with Cow&Gate baby food.
    Offer was, buy 10 for €6.00, but after closely checking the prices on the purees at least half of them were .59 cent per pot with comes 5.90 per 10 :D . Simple question: Were is the saving?? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,117 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

stirliz wrote: »
    I had issue with Cow&Gate baby food.
    Offer was, buy 10 for €6.00, but after closely checking the prices on the purees at least half of them were .59 cent per pot with comes 5.90 per 10 :D . Simple question: Were is the saving?? :rolleyes:

Had something similar with beans. 4 for the price of 3 - in a pack. However on checking, 4 individual tins were cheaper than the pack!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Dovies wrote: »
    Had something similar with beans. 4 for the price of 3 - in a pack. However on checking, 4 individual tins were cheaper than the pack!!

6 pack of Birdseye Potato Waffles 1.49
    12 pack of Birdseye Potato Waffles 1.19

(Tesco Maynooth- and elsewhere no doubt)

Caveat emptor- you need to be wide awake and completely alert- the smaller pack- or individual products are not necessarily cheaper- or more expensive, than the bulk or larger pack.........

My own favourite has to be their current special offer on a bulk 6 pack of Kleenex tissues- for 13.99- or banded twin packs (not on special) for 3.89....... They managed to shift an entire pallet of the 6 packs to unsuspecting folk who just presumed they were better value because they were a bigger pack........

smccarrick wrote: »
    6 pack of Birdseye Potato Waffles 1.49
    12 pack of Birdseye Potato Waffles 1.19

(Tesco Maynooth- and elsewhere no doubt)

Caveat emptor- you need to be wide awake and completely alert- the smaller pack- or individual products are not necessarily cheaper- or more expensive, than the bulk or larger pack.........

My own favourite has to be their current special offer on a bulk 6 pack of Kleenex tissues- for 13.99- or banded twin packs (not on special) for 3.89....... They managed to shift an entire pallet of the 6 packs to unsuspecting folk who just presumed they were better value because they were a bigger pack........

It amazes me how they try to fool us :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Maxthedm

Knorr Quicksoup have a coupon on their facebook page, you have to to like their page to be able to see it and print it

http://www.facebook.com/knorrquicksoup?sk=app_153284594738391

I found it while trying to find coupons for some knorr products, I don't particular like their quicksoup, but some of you guys here might.

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭collegeme

Has anyone got the dettol coupon saved???? The expiry date was 30th September 2011 so i'm not sure why pigsback have it taken down :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 24 oneteu

Maxthedm wrote: »
    Knorr Quicksoup have a coupon on their facebook page, you have to to like their page to be able to see it and print it

http://www.facebook.com/knorrquicksoup?sk=app_153284594738391

I found it while trying to find coupons for some knorr products, I don't particular like their quicksoup, but some of you guys here might.
    http://htmltest.ruadev.com/knorr/coupon.php :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭Ryaner

has anyone else noticed that Tes** have upped the prices on the BOGOF offers?
    the comfort softner was E4.49 and is now E5.29 and the ironing water has gone from E1.49 to E1.75

Tesco do this on loads of products. I'd drink a lot of dilutable juice and noticed the price changing every few weeks by +- a euro or so.

We picked up the Tesco brand toilet paper last night on special for 5 Euro at the end of one of the isles. It scanned at the checkout for 7.87 so promptly asked the guy to fix. Main isle had it down for 8.60ish too which just shows the amount of price bouncing they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭ladycam

We picked up the Tesco brand toilet paper last night on special for 5 Euro at the end of one of the isles. It scanned at the checkout for 7.87 so promptly asked the guy to fix. Main isle had it down for 8.60ish too which just shows the amount of price bouncing they do.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if it has been mentioned here before but Tesco have a policy whereby if you are charged the wrong price then you get your money back.
    My local Dunnes now do the same and the prices are ALWAYS displayed wrongly:D
    You have to pay serious attention to prices as you go around and check your receipt before you go out the door!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ali09

[QUOTE

I don't know if it has been mentioned here before but Tesco have a policy whereby if you are charged the wrong price then you get your money back.
    My local Dunnes now do the same and the prices are ALWAYS displayed wrongly:D[/QUOTE]

not any more, tesco have changed their refund policy, you dont get the full refund ie product free, you now get double the difference, there were people who were went hunting for errors just to get free products

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭rafaetha

Speaking of tesco rip offs... tesco-greatdeal.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Lets try and keep it to coupons.

Did a wee shop today with pigsback coupons, checked tesco.ie for buy get 1 free offers.

Shop came to 39.20 , with buy one get one free it came to 22.79.

B1G1F
    Comfort Kiss €5.29 - So €2.65Ea, used 2 x €1 vouchers making them €1.65Ea
    Dettol Spray €2.74 - so €1.37Ea,used 2 x €1 vouchers making them €.37Ea
    Helmanns Mayo €2.79 - so €1.40Ea,used 2 x €.85 vouchers making them €.55Ea

Does anyone know if I can use the persil non bio voucher for powder? It has a picture of the liquid on the front but says any non bio product.?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

20% off GAP with free delivery. Online only ends 4th September.

Use coupon code PARTY at the checkout.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭davehey79

brightkane wrote: »
    Lets try and keep it to coupons.

Did a wee shop today with pigsback coupons, checked tesco.ie for buy get 1 free offers.

Shop came to 39.20 , with buy one get one free it came to 22.79.

B1G1F
    Comfort Kiss €5.29 - So €2.65Ea, used 2 x €1 vouchers making them €1.65Ea
    Dettol Spray €2.74 - so €1.37Ea,used 2 x €1 vouchers making them €.37Ea
    Helmanns Mayo €2.79 - so €1.40Ea,used 2 x €.85 vouchers making them €.55Ea

Does anyone know if I can use the persil non bio voucher for powder? It has a picture of the liquid on the front but says any non bio product.?

pigsback one can be used on powder or liquid. today fm one can only be used on liquid.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Not sure if it was posted here, but Supermacs have vouchers online: http://www.supermacs.ie/pdf/Supermacs_Web_Voucher_euro.pdf

I also got a book of them in the mail, used a few already.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Maxthedm

If you register at http://whopper.ie/special-offers-and-promotions.html they'll email you 2 vouchers for Burger King.

Whopper/Royal Meal for €5
    Free fries + drink when you buy an adult burger

Anyone know how to install the coupon printer?

i try to install and it downloads, and says coupons will print in a moment but nothing happens, it is listed in my programmes directory

is it a problem with my printer?

any help appreciated

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Cal04

oneteu wrote: »

i can't seem to print this one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Cal04 wrote: »
    i can't seem to print this one

Just use the print option from inside your browser. Worked fine using Firefox.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭oconnor20100

today fm coupon can be used on either powder or liquid as i have used both on the bogof in tesco on the powder got them for 8.99

Bold Blush & Peony gel BOGOF @E8.95 for 925 ml and use E1 coupons on suersavvyme if anyone can tell me HOW TO PRINT THE RUDDY COUPONS:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Bold Blush & Peony gel BOGOF @E8.95 for 925 ml and use E1 coupons on suersavvyme if anyone can tell me HOW TO PRINT THE RUDDY COUPONS:mad:

I can never print them either- I normally just contact them and they pop a few in the post to me......

The printer software they insist you install is a buggy piece of crapware.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement