Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 LiquidSquid

Molzer2 wrote: »
    Just checking, can I print it directly from your link and use this?:confused:

Yes, that should work! You can also wait until you get the coupon yourself but it is the same coupon for all! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 306 ✭✭Molzer2

Yes, that should work! You can also wait until you get the coupon yourself but it is the same coupon for all! :)

Damn, it won't print properly for me but I think it's a problem on my side because it saved fine; when I set it to print the bottom bit with the barcode won't print:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 191 ✭✭Jessica Fletcher

Molzer2, try right clicking on the coupon when you open it, select Copy Image and paste it into a Word doc.

You might need to resize it by clicking on a corner and dragging it but it should print ok from Word.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 622 ✭✭✭jimogr

Anyone use the Killeen one in tesco?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

jimogr wrote: »

successfully today!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭bigwillie

used mine in tesco, the square, voucher worked fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Hullo people :)

http://www.supersavvyme.com/ambipur/moneyoff.aspx

(not sure this is also for ROI, other coupons from the site are, I can't print it myself atm so wish u goodluck)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 306 ✭✭Molzer2

Thank You Jessica Fletcher.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

is it wrong that i used two of these vouchers in one shopping trip today... (in two different shops - tesco for big shop and my local centra) and they worked no problems. Ive bin bags for the next two year id say!

I used coupons which in total knocked 36 euro from my bill today in tesco, (mainly a mix of pigs back/tesco/ and vouchers from the net) and mainly for things we would get each week anyways.

One of the best ones today was the comfort coupon on pigback... for one euro off any comfort product. There was 1.5ltrs of comfort conditioner reduced from 3.99 in tesco to 1.99 this week and the coupon was for 1 euro, so i got it for 99 cent! happy days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭lee4892

Molzer2 wrote: »
    Damn, it won't print properly for me but I think it's a problem on my side because it saved fine; when I set it to print the bottom bit with the barcode won't print:confused:

Look for the tab in your printer properties to uncheck the fit to page print - that was my problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭jc77

It arrives by email after a while and it's the same coupon for everyone, here's a link directly to the coupon: http://bit.ly/KilleenWebVoucher

Best voucher ever... I printed out loads of these earlier this year. Having the barcode is great for the self-scan at Tesco. Buy a cheap/on-offer Killeen product & voucher still scans & takes €5 off the bill (it used to before anyhoo). Havent tried in a few months though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

hi, Can i ask do you scan the barcode of the item after you scan your product through, or just hand in all barcodes/coupons at the end of the shop....

Oh and another one

say you handed in a coupon eg for the pigsback coupon 75 cent of ketchup... but hadn't bought the ketchup will it still take the 75 cent off total bill????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

gazzaman22 wrote: »
    hi, Can i ask do you scan the barcode of the item after you scan your product through, or just hand in all barcodes/coupons at the end of the shop....

Oh and another one

Hand in the coupons before you pay
    say you handed in a coupon eg for the pigsback coupon 75 cent of ketchup... but hadn't bought the ketchup will it still take the 75 cent off total bill????

That would be fraud.

Oh and another one

Normally, i hand them over at the end as it deducts from your total... thats the way its done in most stores i use...

and you would have to purchase the item for the coupon otherwise it wont deduct from the total bill at all. (relative works in a large supermarket - so am informed).

I think it's better to hand in the coupons just before paying but hand in your loyalty scheme card before hand so that the first, "fuller" total get's registered on the card.
    Do I make sense?

I think it's better to hand in the coupons just before paying but hand in your loyalty scheme card before hand so that the first, "fuller" total get's registered on the card.
    Do I make sense?

You only earn points on the total of your bill. so say you had 100 euro of goods, then 10 euro worth of vouchers, you only earn points on the total which is 90 euro. it does not matter if you scan your clubcard before/middle/ or at the end... it makes no difference, its what your final total is, is what you earn points on.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Access wrote: »
    You only earn points on the total of your bill. so say you had 100 euro of goods, then 10 euro worth of vouchers, you only earn points on the total which is 90 euro. it does not matter if you scan your clubcard before/middle/ or at the end... it makes no difference, its what your final total is, is what you earn points on.

That's not true for Tesco.

Where I come from (Italy) it is usually better to hand in your loyalty scheme card as first thing, but I honestly dunno about Ireland, all opionions/links/facts welcome as I would like to understand better. TY

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Pigsback is yer only man for coupons. Every so often you'll find a gem.

Use this crowd quite a bit aswell, printable restaurant offers, lots of 50% off ones.

Bubblegum.ie is also ok for coupons.

Want to remind you of the FB page that was born from this thread:

http://www.facebook.com/supershoppers

:)

Please keep those links coming, saturday shopping is approaching!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Saved about €18 with coupons today. Thanks to the OP, all the other posters and the Super shoppers facebook page. Going to continue using coupons, there are loads coupons available for things I would normally buy anyway, don't know why I didn't use them before. The Killeen ones are particularly good, think I will be printing off a few more of them and stocking up on bags and cloths.
    (To print out the killeen voucher I just copied and pasted to word and then printed it out, should have put two on the page but never thought of it at the time)

€2 off Bic razors http://www.bicsmile.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Hi guys
    Just back from Dunnes point blank refused kileen voucher
    spoke to manager would only take pigsback. It was the Drogheda store

Antibac wrote: »
    Hi guys
    Just back from Dunnes point blank refused kileen voucher
    spoke to manager would only take pigsback. It was the Drogheda store

Kileen are based in Drogheda!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

I know! She just said wasnt authorised to take them only pigsback.
    You would imagine 1 Irish business would support another. Awh well just use it in tesco

Antibac wrote: »
    I know! She just said wasnt authorised to take them only pigsback.
    You would imagine 1 Irish business would support another. Awh well just use it in tesco

Booo, I would like to know if they have this policy written somewhere, I couldn't find anything on their site anyway.

Meant to add that I used the €1.50 Pigsback Vanish voucher for the Vanish In wash liquid currently on offer for €1.57. The voucher is for another product in the range but I gave it a shot anyway and it worked! 7 cent not too bad:) The Dettol spray is also half price at €1.97 with the €1 off voucher from pigsback it works out at 97c:)
    From Memory other things that vouchers are available for and are also on offer are the big als quarter pounders, Helmans, Comfort.

Also Kileen have a version of them colour catchers for €3.50 which will be covered by the voucher, going to pick more of them up later and some more black bags!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 asmum

lindtee, what shop is the vanish on offer for 1.57 ..can seem to see it online

asmum wrote: »
    lindtee, what shop is the vanish on offer for 1.57 ..can seem to see it online

Doh, forgot to say it was Tesco where I got it. Got another one today, hard to resist for 7c;)
    vanish-in-wash-liquid-brand-vanish-1kg.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Went on a specific trip for couponable stuff, all in, bought €27.09 worth of goods, dettol, comfort, binbags etc. Included in that is some beer for €6. Because I was using Killeen coupons & wanted to bulk up the shopping.

Total amount payable came to €5.09. Checkout assistant & lady behind me were amazed.

Got the coupons here & at facebook.com/bubblegum.ie

That beer is gonna taste so, so sweet :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement