Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

I was in McDonald's the other day for some grub and was handed a book of vouchers, some nice discounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Johnsons Baby bedtime bath 500ml is half price in Tesco,

Use pigsback €1 voucher makes it .72c

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭davehey79

http://studentoffers.pigsback.com/grocery/

this is a site for students but has a tie in with pigsback for vouchers. the vouchers section it still has the Dettol, Carefree, Vanish and Country Crest products on it so get pdfing or printing to stock up before they go off there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ali09

thanks for this, will stock up on these

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ali09

Irishchick wrote: »
    I would be interested to know this too. Also where do you guys keep your coupons. Mine are stuffed in an envelope at the minute but Id like a better place.

I havent seen any of those card holder sheets like the extreme couponers use??

I wrote to a few companies recently after it was suggested on bubblegum.ie, the author had written to some and recieved coupons although they never mentioned any companies, i looked up the customer service email for any companies i could think of, most did not even reply and kelloggs replied stating that they cannot provide coupons or samples.

as for storing coupons, i had been looking for ages for something to seperate my coupons and in my local school book shop, found a purse size plastic expanding file with 7 compartments, i can spit up the coupons now into detergents, grocery, frozen etc. €2.99

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

student pigs back not working for me, keeps freezing the computer!

student pigs back not working for me, keeps freezing the computer!

not working for me either, looks like its going to print and nothing happens

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

Yeah, wasn't working for me either in Chrome (failed at the print-preview). Used Firefox and working OK. When you click PRINT, you have to scroll back up the page to press the button to actually print. As mentioned above, use PDFCreator or similar to keep a copy on your PC!

it printed for me in opera, but not explored, but it printed arseways, one voucher split over 2 pages and very blurred and faint so it wont scan the til,

anyone else having problems?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

ali09 wrote: »
    most did not even reply and kelloggs replied stating that they cannot provide coupons or samples.

God that is soooo stingy. I was going to email a few at the weekend. I was hoping at least a few would give a coupon :(

• Advertisement

Doodlebug wrote: »
    Yeah, wasn't working for me either in Chrome (failed at the print-preview). Used Firefox and working OK. When you click PRINT, you have to scroll back up the page to press the button to actually print. As mentioned above, use PDFCreator or similar to keep a copy on your PC!

Would you mind attatching a pdf of the ones that arent on pigsback anymore?? Ill love you forever :D:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

I wrote to a few companies recently after it was suggested on bubblegum.ie, the author had written to some and recieved coupons although they never mentioned any companies, i looked up the customer service email for any companies i could think of, most did not even reply and kelloggs replied stating that they cannot provide coupons or samples.

I emailed huggies, pampers, kellogs, Premier foods (huge range), Avonmore & Lyons.

Huggies sent me €16 in coupons, Pampers said they don't do that, kellogs ditto, premmier foods ditto, Avonmore sent €15 & Lyons sent €10.

iMax wrote: »

I emailed huggies, pampers, kellogs, Premier foods (huge range), Avonmore & Lyons.

Huggies sent me €16 in coupons, Pampers said they don't do that, kellogs ditto, premmier foods ditto, Avonmore sent €15 & Lyons sent €10.

Wow. Do you mind telling me how you worded the email? I never know what to say!

How long was it before you got replies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

I emailed them, explained (in the case of the nappies) that we used them on our first, had another due & wanted to start stockpiling (it'll be wearing huggies) :)

The others I said that I'd switched shopping to Aldi, but wanted to pick up their brands in the coming weeks in the other stores & would possibly be switching my shopping back there so would be a regular purchaser again.

Huggies replied in 48 hours, the others took longer, Avonmore took the longest at nearly three weeks.

I forgot to mention that I also emailed O'Kane foods and said that I particularly enjoyed their products, but they were unavailable in my local Aldi, they were available in Dunnes which was a further three miules down the road. They sent me €20 Dunnes (which could be used for anything), but I used off shopping & bought a good amount of their product.

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

Would you mind attatching a pdf of the ones that arent on pigsback anymore?? Ill love you forever :D:p

I would, but...

The Pigsback coupons have a security code printed on them. I use my own sometimes 2 or 3 times if I'm stuck, but usually just print them out or save them individually when they're available.

If a Pigsback coupon was shared widely, then it would quickly become obvious that hundreds of the same coupon were in use, all coming from just one Pigsback account.

Try the link in my post above. It's painless to use, and you can "print" as many as you like and save them to your PC. If you never use them, delete them. If you need 'em, print them out - simples!

Doodlebug wrote: »
    I would, but...

The Pigsback coupons have a security code printed on them. I use my own sometimes 2 or 3 times if I'm stuck, but usually just print them out or save them individually when they're available.

If a Pigsback coupon was shared widely, then it would quickly become obvious that hundreds of the same coupon were in use, all coming from just one Pigsback account.

Try the link in my post above. It's painless to use, and you can "print" as many as you like and save them to your PC. If you never use them, delete them. If you need 'em, print them out - simples!

I tried to download the programme but it says the files are corrupted and the site doesnt show them before theyre printed. Could you pm them to me???

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

PLEEEEEEEEASE could you put up a pdf of the student pigsback coupons as they are not attached to any account?

also emailed supersavvy me as i could not print off my bold coupons and they are looking into getting more of the coupons available in Ireland
    (if you look at the UK site they have loads more coupons than we have)

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

Student 40% discount voucher UCI & STORM CINEMA valid until 6th October 2011

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=74237735#post74237735

tks

neonitrix

I managed to get pdf creator installed (be careful I think there is malware attatched to it) but when I print the coupons and select pdf creator nothing happens. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

I managed to get pdf creator installed (be careful I think there is malware attatched to it) but when I print the coupons and select pdf creator nothing happens. :confused:
    have you tried paperless printer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭remeneerb

daytob wrote: »
    have you tried paperless printer?

I've given up!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

bullzip is free. works for me easy enough to work out.

daytob wrote: »
    bullzip is free. works for me easy enough to work out.

would you mind pming me the coupons then. I cant get it to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭remeneerb

would you mind pming me the coupons then. I cant get it to work.

Me too, i can't get it to work still!

50c off knorr quick soup (You have to like the facebook page)

http://www.facebook.com/knorrquicksoup?sk=app_153284594738391

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

Goodness of Oats bread is on offer in Supervalu at the momentm for €1.50 - use your 60c pigsback coupon and it's only 90c :)

Goodness of Oats bread is on offer in Supervalu at the momentm for €1.50 - use your 60c pigsback coupon and it's only 90c :)

I dont think my supervalu stocks it. I looked for it the other day :(

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

This is the first time I've seen it in my SV, but hopefully this product + price promotion will be available widely. I have TONS of these coupons printed .... always need bread!

30 cent off avenmore light milk (you dont need to like the page)

http://apps.facebook.com/avonmorelightcoupon/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Our local supervalu (The Lough) only started stocking it recently..

We spotted it once a few weeks back,but they stopped doing it again. But about 2 weeks ago they started stocking it,and got a lot more of it in. I think they just get a few in to suss the sales,and if people buy it,they get it back. If not,they don't.

Lovely bread though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement