Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

coupon.png
    Irishchick wrote: »
    50c off knorr quick soup (You have to like the facebook page)

http://www.facebook.com/knorrquicksoup?sk=app_153284594738391

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

davehey79 wrote: »
    http://studentoffers.pigsback.com/grocery/

this is a site for students but has a tie in with pigsback for vouchers. the vouchers section it still has the Dettol, Carefree, Vanish and Country Crest products on it so get pdfing or printing to stock up before they go off there too.

anyone used these yet? mine are printing blurry and i dont think they will scan as the numbers arent clear and the lines are bleeding into each other,

other vouchers are printing fine btw so its not the printer

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Cal04

http://kelkin.ckskstudios.com/coupon.pdf

65 c off kelkin peanut butter

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

brightkane wrote: »
    anyone used these yet? mine are printing blurry and i dont think they will scan as the numbers arent clear and the lines are bleeding into each other,

Used these ones today in tesco and they scanned fine (didn't print blurry though)

Just wanted to share my experience this morning also - in almost 3 months of regular couponing in Tesco / Dunnes / Supervalu, I had my first difficulty yet today. The checkout assistant in Tesco was of a "more mature age" and she scrutinised every coupon, barcode, security code etc. I had lots of multiple coupons for multibuy/BOGOF items and she had to go off and check with her colleagues before she scanned any of them. I was trying to make light of it and tell her that I had done my homework, making sure I had all the right items, and that I spent ages last night clipping, but I could tell she just wasn't sure about the whole thing.

In the end, she called a supervisor/manager over, who said "if they scan, just put them through". The majority of my coupons were pigsback, but I had 4 Sqeez ones from the Big Als sheet and the assistant was very apprehensive about putting those through as they all had the same barcode. I suppose this particular woman is just not used to coming across coupons very often (hopefully that'll change soon!). In the end they all went through (except for 2 sqeez ones which didn't scan -mustn't have printed out that well).

Usually I would pick a "younger" checkout assistant, as in my experience they seem to put coupons through no bother, but I was in early enough this morning and there was none on duty. I would say I was an extra 10mins or so at the till, with all the checking and consulting of other staff etc, but I saved €18 with the coupons, so it was worth it, and it won't put me off in the future..... I'll just pick the till more wisely ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

purplestar
    can you put up a pfd of the pigsback student ones? they are not linked to any one persons user account so not traceable to one person as some other users, myself included just cannot get these to print or any one which use a coupon printer? as i want heinz and dettol coupons
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

brightkane wrote: »

this link went to aib !!!!..is this right ?

I just saw that

purplestar
    can you put up a pfd of the pigsback student ones? they are not linked to any one persons user account so not traceable to one person as some other users, myself included just cannot get these to print or any one which use a coupon printer? as i want heinz and dettol coupons
    thanks

hairyairyfairy - although they aren't linked to anyone's account, they do have individual security codes. So in all our interests, I don't want to put up a PDF for everyone's use and lots of coupons with the same security codes are being used - it'll only cause probs for us couponers in the long run, imo.

However, I'm happy to PDF a full set and send to you by PM if I can. If anyone else wants them, pls PM me and I'll do the same

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

purplestar
    thanks

hairyairyfairy - although they aren't linked to anyone's account, they do have individual security codes. So in all our interests, I don't want to put up a PDF for everyone's use and lots of coupons with the same security codes are being used - it'll only cause probs for us couponers in the long run, imo.

However, I'm happy to PDF a full set and send to you by PM if I can. If anyone else wants them, pls PM me and I'll do the same

Hi can you pm them to me please .Thanks

Anyone wanting me to send them, can you pls PM me with your email address and I'll send you a full set. Don't think I can attach the PDF to a PM through here

• Advertisement

in tesco

Knorr quicksoup - 2 boxes for 2 euro, use 2 50c vouchers above makes it €1 for 2 boxes.

Super Value
    Big Al chicken gougons E5.99 + Big Al beef burger E3.99 buy both for E5.99 (so burgers free) and use coupon for E1,
    so Big Als Hot and spice gougons + beef burger x 4 pack for E4.99!!

also in supervalu

goodness of oats, €1.50 - 60c pigsback coupon = 90c

2 goodfellas pizza and greenisle wedges - €4, use the coupon from bigals for 60c off wedges makes its €3.40 for the 3 of them

Comfort 42 reduced to €2.62- using €1 pigsback makes it €1.62

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

Dettol trigger is better than half price in supervalu. With the coupon its dirt cheap.

Three 1euro off danone products.

http://www.barnardos.ie/assets/files/bigtoddle/Danone-Big-Toddle-Tips.pdf

I think actimel are on offer in tesco at the min

actimel are 2 for E7
    danonino are E2 in superquinn

Thanks very much purplestar

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭kenkin

If an item is BOGOF can you use 2 coupons

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ali09

kenkin wrote: »

yes you can use one per item

kenkin wrote: »

Indeed you can

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭teddy b123

I was always under the impression that coupons could only be used against items that were at their normal price?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Technically yes they are supposed to be for full price items. Most stores take them as they get there money back from the supplier so it doesn't affect there profits/margin etc. Keeping an eye out for the promotions can save a fortune!

just going to get a few bits in tesco thats needed.

Full price €63.21

Using coupons and multibuy offers I will pay €29.27.

A saving of just under €34.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

If anyone's having a problem with the Activia, Actimel vouchers, tell the cashier they need to type in the code manually. Print is too small for them to scan, but work fine by keying the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

Oral Slang wrote: »
    If anyone's having a problem with the Activia, Actimel vouchers, tell the cashier they need to type in the code manually. Print is too small for them to scan, but work fine by keying the code.

In Tesco, the hand/gun scanner also works and is a bit quicker.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Oral Slang wrote: »

Just print them @ 150%- works perfectly.

1 euro off barry's speciality tea

http://www.barrysspeciality.ie/voucher.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Hello everyone, back again after yet another long pause, went quickly trough the thread, thank you all for keeping it alive!

Anyone knows more about coupons in newspapers?
    If I understood correctly is good to try and keep an eye on the Star...anything else?

Finally managed to get the coupon printer working yesterday, more by accident than design

i will qualify that i know nothing about computers, but i had to reinstall java to run a different programme and lo and behold the coupon printer also started working so it may be just the case of installing java (which you google and downloads automatically) anyone more technically astute can advise if this would work for others or not

Bold and huggies coupons, here we come

BTW huggies pull up BOGOF in supervalu for E6.69 and 2 x huggies vouchers @ E3 each, 2 pack of pull ups .69c yipee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭proulx

How do I get the huggies vouchers?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement