Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Llalla

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

tinodz wrote: »
    I don't think any Irish stores take $ coupons

I believe the only Irish stores that take both £ and € coupons are the ones near the border, so it depends on where you live where you could get to use those.

I could be wrong though, and would be happy to be proven wrong as it would open up loads of couponing opportunities

I know 'New look' take sterling and euro in any irish store.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

Does anyone use the easy food app for the iphone/ itouch. it has grocery coupons I think??

Llalla wrote: »

Could you upload it as a pdf I cant get it to print

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Llalla

This is manufacturer's coupon and you have to print it directly from the website. Each coupon is personalised and has security code.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 zuppycool

Has anyone else had a problem with pigsback coupons I tried to use one today in Tesco but was told there not accepting them as they cant tell if they're photocopies or not and until they sort it out they wont take them. Mine was printed not a photocopy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭Ryaner

zuppycool wrote: »
    Has anyone else had a problem with pigsback coupons I tried to use one today in Tesco but was told there not accepting them as they cant tell if they're photocopies or not and until they sort it out they wont take them. Mine was printed not a photocopy!

Used some today. They say use in black and white as well as colour so can't see why they wouldn't accept them. And you can print multiples so why would photocopying be an issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 zuppycool

Maybe its just my local Tesco but I know when you print them each voucher has a different number on it when its photocopied the number is the same

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

Suggest you report it to Pigsback: membersupport@pigsback.com

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Coupon King

Which Tesco was that? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Were you just told by the person at the till? If so, then it is best to ask for an assistant or store manager, and they should let you use coupons.

I have noticed quite a few people working the checkouts still do not understand online coupons fully. I think the are told by management to watch out for photocopies of certain things (clubcard point vouchers for example), and then when the see a printed online coupon they think that is part of the instructions they received from higher-ups , and sometimes refuse it.

I've had a cashier say "I will be back in a second" when I used coupons beofre, then they leave and come back within a minute and scan the coupons in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

I used them in Drogheda 24hour tesco yesterday without any issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭georgem25

I used them in Tesco Coonagh Limerick yesterday without any problems

• Registered Users Posts: 5,117 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Uncle Ben Sauces

Have you got coupons for these? Where did you get them? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

Dovies wrote: »

50 cents off coupon on facebook when you like their page here:
    http://www.facebook.com/unclebensireland?sk=app_190322544333196

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Like Siber said up here.

All the coupons I was babbling about are to be found linked in this thread anyhow.

I emailed seven seas and they are sending me a free box of multibionta :)

Like Siber said up here.

All the coupons I was babbling about are to be found linked in this thread anyhow.

Thanks but they are on FB - cant access that on this machine and cant print it at home!

Thanks but they are on FB - cant access that on this machine and cant print it at home!

Ive attatched it here for you.

Irishchick wrote: »
    Ive attatched it here for you.

Ah thank you! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 frugal72

hi all,
    really enjoying your couponing page. I just wanted to know when it says on the back of a Dunnes coupon "only one coupon may be used per purchase" does that mean I can't use my Pigsback coupon at the same time for the same item? Sorry if this has been answered somewhere before but i am new to this site :D

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

I was wondering the same re the dunnes coupons as i would also love to be able to double up with pigs back ones
    re the pigsback student coupons, they are now the same ones on offer as in the regular pigs back page so cupon for dettol triggers are gone boo hoo (can't attach the correct smilie or rather frownie to this post)

Dunnes are very hit and miss with the coupons in general. Some cashiers will put them through without question and some wont. Just have to give it a try!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

I think I I've dettol triggers at home saved as PDF if u want it

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ali09

jenno86 wrote: »
    Turn you router off and on again. Then you should be able to register another email address on a the same computer.

Have you tried this, and has it worked for you, I tried this and it still says print limit reached ???

i got a second set with a different email on this computer but same as yourself, it will not let me print with any other emails as says limit is reached
    i think get someone to register for you and get them printed off on their own computer and printer and just give them to you

i got my huggies pull ups, 2 sets for 69c on BOGOF in dunnes & super valu so now waiting for babs to start training now

if anyone near the border is interested, i have stg coupons which i printed of sites and then realised i cannot use them, these are all well within date and to be recouped in tescos £1 off ariel gel, £1 lenor fabric softner, £1 olay total effects (will swap for more huggies coupons, if someone would register......:D)

also OP, i got loads for dettol triggers yesterday, so alright for a while, I HOPE

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Coupon folder done with 37 coupons in it, and have printed 4 of each in case of a good offer to stock up,

so going to hit the shops tonight please god

attached is a blown up version of danone if anyone wants them

Technically you should be able to stack a dunnes voucher with a pigsback as they are from 2 different sources and the shop will get money back for both.

However it is as the cashiers discretion so there isnt much you can do if they refuse. Could try another cashier on a different day I suppose.

I havent found any new coupons in the last day or 2 and its bugging me :rolleyes:

Anyone else find anymore??

Big Al's 8 pk E4 in SQ at moment so able to use E1 on each pack

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

brightkane wrote: »
    I think I I've dettol triggers at home saved as PDF if u want it

I'd like it please!

Stocked up on Comfort ironing water yesterday before the BOGOF ended! thanks OP.

If you're a Persil User, Centra have the 25 wash bottle better than half price at the mo for 3.77 euro (normally 7.49!) with the €2 today FM coupon it's only 1.77... BARGAIN!!!

Looking for Always, Dettol, Oral B coupons if anyone has any?
    Also Tesco have BOGOF on Finish Dishwasher tablets at the mo, any coupons floating around anywhere?

If the mod's can't make this a sticky is it possible to have our own section, as Baragin Requests, NI Bargain Alerts do? it's getting hard to locate the coupons here!!!
    F

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement