Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

Ive looked for always coupons but cant find any anywhere. Ditto on the seperate section for this thread!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭spcw

i got a second set with a different email on this computer but same as yourself, it will not let me print with any other emails as says limit is reached
    i think get someone to register for you and get them printed off on their own computer and printer and just give them to you

i got my huggies pull ups, 2 sets for 69c on BOGOF in dunnes & super valu so now waiting for babs to start training now

if anyone near the border is interested, i have stg coupons which i printed of sites and then realised i cannot use them, these are all well within date and to be recouped in tescos £1 off ariel gel, £1 lenor fabric softner, £1 olay total effects (will swap for more huggies coupons, if someone would register......:D)

also OP, i got loads for dettol triggers yesterday, so alright for a while, I HOPE

Try Deleting your cookies most sites record your activity in cookie files on your pc in internet options you can choose to delete the cookies and my be able to print another copy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

here it is, hopefully!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Coupon King

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

Thanks for this! I have these but the Quantum aren't included in the BOGOF Offer! only the normal tablets. Will they accept these coupons for normal tablets do you think???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Llalla

Few coupons in Easy Food Magazine
    - any Boyne Valley honey - 1 EUR
    - Killeen Colour Grab - 50c
    - any Dubliner cheese - 70c

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Got 4 packets of the Green Isle wedges for €3.60 today in Supervalu, using the 60c off vouchers, currently on offer for €1.50, they are my son's favourite and normally are about €2.60 each so that's a massive saving.
    Also Comfort 1.5 litre in Tesco down to €2.67 so got 2 bottles of that with 2 €1 off vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Frowzy wrote: »
    Thanks for this! I have these but the Quantum aren't included in the BOGOF Offer! only the normal tablets. Will they accept these coupons for normal tablets do you think???

If its in Tesco, no thye will only scan if the exact pack is bought, same size etc as it says on the voucher.

Batchelors Bakedbeans In Tomato Sauce 420G - Tesco

B1G1F - 85c - using 2x 20c vouchers make it 45c for 2 tins

brightkane wrote: »
    Batchelors Bakedbeans In Tomato Sauce 420G - Tesco

B1G1F - 85c - using 2x 20c vouchers make it 45c for 2 tins

Great tip Thanks!!!!

Where did you get the Bachelors vouchers?

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭faganlesley

I think the Dettol one from Pigsback has been taken off bummer, I love that stuff!!!

Why Thank You!
    I think the Dettol one from Pigsback has been taken off bummer, I love that stuff!!!

it's posted above, post #994 I think!

Dettol spray is on offer in Tesco's at the moment for €1.87, with voucher only .87c ....... bargain!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

In Dunnes today - 250ml squeezy flavoured Hellmans mayo (Garlic, Lemon or Chilli if I remember) are €2.69 BOGOF - use 2 x pigsback 85c coupons and get 2 for only 59c.

Also anyone with Huggies coupons - alot of the Huggies range of nappies are BOGOF in Dunnes, so you could hopefully use 2 x €3 coupons if you have them

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭proulx

here it is, hopefully!

Cannot seem to be able to print these any bigger than than shown here, have tried increasing size etc. Was not accepted for me today as too small. Anyone else have this problem?

proulx wrote: »
    Cannot seem to be able to print these any bigger than than shown here, have tried increasing size etc. Was not accepted for me today as too small. Anyone else have this problem?

No used 2 in Tesco yesterday no problems!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭SEORG

Try this one

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Irishchick wrote: »
    Ive attatched it here for you. https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/

Could someone pdf this into four coupons on one page? It is potentially a very useful coupon.

snubbleste wrote: »
    Could someone pdf this into four coupons on one page? It is potentially a very useful coupon.

This might work

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

The massive bottle of Persil small and mighty is down to 8 quid in tesco, so I got it for 6 - thanks for the tips guys!

Also got 2 bottles of comfort for 2.50 (the second voucher wouldn't scan for some reason), and burgers and baps - YAY!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Coupon King

Has anyone registered and received coupons from the Airwick Fresher Homes Club?

http://www.airwick.ie/fresherhomesclub/register.php

I can't seem to get to the next page after I input my details.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

comfort 21 wash in tesco,2 for E3.50, so using 2 coupons 42 wash for E1.5 bargain

seorg: is it possible for you to resize the knorr, irish pride and pot noodle one as well please? many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

Has anyone registered and received coupons from the Airwick Fresher Homes Club?

http://www.airwick.ie/fresherhomesclub/register.php

I can't seem to get to the next page after I input my details.

I have the same problem

• Registered Users Posts: 4 frugal72

Woolite Gel is half price in tesco and there is a €2 coupon on the woolite facebook page :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭stirliz

frugal72 wrote: »
    Woolite Gel is half price in tesco and there is a €2 coupon on the woolite facebook page :)

How to you print just the vouchers on that page :) ?

EDIT: Got in :) Right click on image, then Print :D

seorg: is it possible for you to resize the knorr, irish pride and pot noodle one as well please? many thanks

Here's a few I can't find an image of the Knorr one.

Found it

Nice saving here if you use them - Tesco -

Finish Quantum - 30's - B1G1F -€13.13

Use 2 vouchers attached to take the price down to €9.13 for 60 tablets.

Or 15c a wash.

• Advertisement

airwick worked for me, but if you do not print it on the first opportunity, you cannot reprint them
    i found that since i downloaded java i can print, but only through Internet explorer, i cannot print using google chrome, so i have to have the 2 search engines open and use chrome to browse and internet explorer to print on the computer
    hope this helps (java can be downloaded free), and as i said before i know nothing about computers so if it does not work, i am afraid that i cannot help further:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement