Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭spcw

Just did tescos shopping woolite 10 bottles half price at 3.49 for 25 washes €2 voucher so 1.49 = 6c per wash.:D:D:D

danone 2 X 12 pack for €7 less two danone vouchers 20c each nice.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

Could you print it off and scan it in ?

Duh! Course I will. I don't have a scanner tho so will do it at work on Monday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

Batchelors Baked Beans 420gm are 85c and currently on Buy 1 Get 1 Free in Tescos.

Buy 2 (or multiples of 2) and 20c off coupons from Big Als for each tin and they come in at just 45 c for two or 22.5 c each.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ali09

Hey there,

would anyone be able to print some huggies coupons for me, I cant print anymore and with a new addition in the house they are much appreciated......

checked pigsback this morning, alot of coupons gone, I have all the prevoius ones on pdf if anyone needs any

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Frowzy wrote: »
    Duh! Course I will. I don't have a scanner tho so will do it at work on Monday :)

thanks. you get my vote for president :D

btw...huggies are BOGOF in Dunnes

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

have you tried to deregister from huggies site, by going into your profile and at the very end, deregister

i wonder if you then reregister would it remember your IP address and could you print off the 2 coupons again?

i have deregistered one email but will have to wait until monday to see if i can print of the coupons though

i am also on the hunt for huggies coupons

http://www.facebook.com/LOrealParisUK?sk=app_218877098169035

free sample of L'Oreal men moisturiser to first 100,000

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Celtic3x

Hi .would some one mind giving me the Finish Quantum coupon. thanks.

Big Al's homestyle quarter pounders reduced in Tesco to 2.50 for 4, used my €1 voucher to get them for 1.50!

• Advertisement

Celtic3x wrote: »
    Hi .would some one mind giving me the Finish Quantum coupon. thanks.

Scroll back a page or two, it's here somewhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Cal04

Big Al's homestyle quarter pounders reduced in Tesco to 2.50 for 4, used my €1 voucher to get them for 1.50!

could you also use the big al's 100% beef burger range €1 off for another pack?

siber wrote: »
    Also Knorr Quick Soups usually approx €1.55 - Their current offer is to Buy 2 for €2. Then use 2 x 50p off coupons go bring the cost down to €1 for 2 or 50cents per pack.

where are these coupons?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Celtic3x

Scroll back a page or two, it's here somewhere!

i tryed that allright, it dosent open up at all when i click on the link.

Cal04 wrote: »
    could you also use the big al's 100% beef burger range €1 off for another pack?

Dunno! But you could print the Homestyle quarter pounder one twice :)

Dunno! But you could print the Homestyle quarter pounder one twice :)

actually its fine, used it a while ago

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

Cal04 wrote: »
    where are these coupons?

Knorr Soup Coupon - pdf version 4 per page on here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=74408737&postcount=1019

Finish dishwasher tablet for E8 in tesco, 56 in a pack (it says 52 in the yellow tag) but price checked and definatley 56 for E8, and then used E2 coupon so 56 for E6 so 10c a wash,
    i had E2 coupons got them somewhere on this site and they took them,
    i have NEVER had a coupon refused in Tescos and used 56 coupons this morning

also got the 12 pack of wipes, they were not marked up on shelf and on price check said E18.49 but stood my ground and said it was on the downloadable offers page valid til the 2-10-2011 and it was very sneaky that there was no price on the shelf as people are coming in specifically to purchase them and are being over priced, of course this was after i also pointed out that they had 3 packs of beans and peas with the BOGOF label at 85c which was also incorrect and VERY suspicious, so lo and behold got the wipes at the discounted price

E260.88 of goods for E80 which included, 3 packs of dishwasher tablets and 4 boxes of wipes

(only problem was Lidl was open at that hour to do the REAL grocery shop!!)

i have never done so much laundry IN MY LIFE

Finish dishwasher tablet for E8 in tesco, 56 in a pack (it says 52 in the yellow tag) but price checked and definatley 56 for E8, and then used E2 coupon so 56 for E6 so 10c a wash,

also got the 12 pack of wipes, they were not marked up on shelf and on price check said E18.49 but stood my ground and said it was on the downloadable offers page valid til the 2-10-2011 and it was very sneaky that there was no price on the shelf as people are coming in specifically to purchase them and are being over priced, of course this was after i also pointed out that they had 3 packs of beans and peas with the BOGOF label at 85c which was also incorrect and VERY suspicious, so lo and behold got the wipes at the discounted price

E260.88 of goods for E80 which included, 3 packs of dishwasher tablets and 4 boxes of wipes

Wow brilliant savings!
    So they took the Finish Quantam coupon for the normal tablets?

It's very hard to get vouchers for food isn't it? But I have a good stockpile of laundry items that should save me a few quid in the run up to Christmas.

Any offers on Charmin or kitchen paper anywhere?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Any offers on Charmin or kitchen paper anywhere?

To be honest, I found the best value on KP & TP to be Lidl. Picked up a 24 pack of 3 ply embossed TP for €5.99 & an 8 pack of 2 ply KP for €3.49. Dunnes do sometimes have an offer on a ten pack of TP or three pack of KP but on a cost per roll basis, it's hard to beat Lidl/Aldi

• Registered Users Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

also got the 12 pack of wipes, they were not marked up on shelf and on price check said E18.49 but stood my ground
    Which branch was that?

Which branch was that?

maynooth

for cheap but good quality Tp and KP look up Bigmickey on adverts, he has a shop in longford but will meet up if enroute (eg he met me on his way to dublin one day)

the paper is good quality and the ones i got had great colour designs, BUT they may have perforations missing in places, or be loose on the roll, but as most of mine find the toilet bowl one way or the other with 3 toddlers, definately value for money E15 for 48 rolls which is approx 30c a roll and it is not the thin stuff that you would put your finger through or remind you of school:D

also it is possible to get coupons for elverys in your local pub, buy one of a list of soft drinks (club orange etc) and get E5 off when you spen E40, also have them for cineplex and toymaster (could not get the toymaster ones today as they were all gone)

so still on the lookout for huggies and now toymaster coupons (saying as i gave the nudge in the right direction;))

hi there

I cant attach pdf to private mail, some of you requested the vanish coupon... here it is, if u want any other let me know.....

the other vanish coupon....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,117 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Hey folks
    Anyone got some good suggestions for sites for stg coupons. Heading over in a couple of weeks with my daughter - she is starting Uni - so some coupons would be useful. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

Dovies wrote: »
    Hey folks
    Anyone got some good suggestions for sites for stg coupons. Heading over in a couple of weeks with my daughter - she is starting Uni - so some coupons would be useful. Thanks

http://www.frugallerforum.co.uk/food-drink-voucher-codes-coupons/
    I find this website handy for freebies. I follow them on twitter. They have some coupons too.
    Keep us posted.

supersavvyme.co.uk has lots of laundry and personal hygiene coupons for use in sainsbury's and tescos and all in stg

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭stirliz

Why is it that P&G as a big global company producing so many different household products give lots of coupons away in America and not here in Ireland? :confused: It's not really fair or is it? :D

If there is still anyone that hasn't signed up for Huggies, I would love to get 2 coupons please :)

• Advertisement

i have to say that i do most of my shopping in aldi and only do top ups in dunnes/tesco for things i can't get. have bought quite a few boxes of the cuppa soups which are on offer in tesco and using coupon from here, thanks to who ever it was who reposted it for me!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement