Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,894 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Next mention of the Killeen voucher on this thread will get the poster banned!

We've warned countless times about it - this is the final warning!

I don't want to lock this thread but if I hear that "withdrawn" voucher brought up, you'll earn a 1 week ban (and repeat offences will incur a more serious ban).

Don't say you haven't been warned!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

For anyone looking for Sterling vouchers, there seems to be a few here http://landoffreebies.co.uk/category/freebies/free-printable-money-off-coupons-vouchers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Coupon for Cushelle toilet tissue - available in both euro and sterling.

https://www.cushelle.com/#/coupon.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭bigwillie

thanks teltexpear,
    some good sites will be in belfast soon.
    will have a few scoops on the savings.............

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

I signed up for the Kelkin newsletter (at a promotional stand in supermarket). Received it by email today with a 65c voucher off peanut voucher.

I'm sure you could email them to go on the mailing list for the newsletter.
    http://www.kelkin.ie/contactus.php

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭lilacclery

Comfort Concentrate 750ml on offer in Tesco 2 for €3.50 using 2x€1 pigsbacks voucher that's 1.5l for €1.50 as opposed to using voucher against 1.5l bottle and getting it for €1.67.

Johnsons Baby Bedtime Bath on special offer in Tesco half price €1.72 using €1 pigsback voucher only 72c as opposed to normal price of €3.45 and Baby smells fab after it, just like your clothes with the above coupon!!

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Babyblessed

lilacclery wrote: »
    Johnsons Baby Bedtime Bath on special offer in Tesco half price €1.72 using €1 pigsback voucher only 72c as opposed to normal price of €3.45 and Baby smells fab after it, just like your clothes with the above coupon!!

Never mind baby! I love this in my bath!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

here's one just for Tirabaralla

2 pack Moy Park chicken kievs E1.9 in Dunnes so with E1 coupon..... start emptying that freezer

• Registered Users Posts: 39 lou84

Moy park coupon, where did you get that??

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Broads.ie

Thanks this is good shtuff boi.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

I am doing a pre-shopping look at Tesco online.

I want to buy some Finish Quantum Dishwasher Tablets. I have a couple of €2 of Finish Quantum Coupons. Tesco have two offers and I have run the calculations to work out which is the best value.

Finish Quantum Lemon 30's Buy 1 Get 1 Free €13.13 - less 2 x €2 vouchers = €9.13 for 60 = 15.21 cents each

Finish Quantum Lemon 40's Half Price - was €16.99, now €8.99 - less 1 x €2 voucher = €6.99 for 40 = 16.22 cents each

Based on this I'm going for the BOGO for €13.31 and using 2 x €2 vouchers.

Finish €2 Coupon here. You can print it when you register. http://finish.pigsback.com/Default.aspx

ok went to Tesco armed with my coupons for comfort, johnsons bedtime bath, danone activia, dettol trigger spray and uncle bens. Went to self scan, none of the coupons would scan so got refunded at customer service...she called me the one with all the coupons...activia and trigger spray coupons wouldn't scan there either so returned the activia 2 packs, not paying nearly €5 for 8 yogurts!

Was made to feel a bit like a leper, hopefully just cos this was my first time proper couponing, I'm going to be stronger next time.

Question for ye, if your coupons don't scan do you buy item anyhow or leave back?
    I saved €7 on coupons and €9.45 on special offers so not too bad at all

tesco have quantum 56 for E8 and with the E2 coupon works out just over 10c a tablet
    i got 3 box at weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭SEORG

lilacclery wrote: »
    ok went to Tesco armed with my coupons for comfort, johnsons bedtime bath, danone activia, dettol trigger spray and uncle bens. Went to self scan, none of the coupons would scan so got refunded at customer service...she called me the one with all the coupons...activia and trigger spray coupons wouldn't scan there either so returned the activia 2 packs, not paying nearly €5 for 8 yogurts!

Was made to feel a bit like a leper, hopefully just cos this was my first time proper couponing, I'm going to be stronger next time.

Question for ye, if your coupons don't scan do you buy item anyhow or leave back?
    I saved €7 on coupons and €9.45 on special offers so not too bad at all

If they don't scan the till operator usually enters the bar code number instead but if they don't I ask them to.(no shame me! :eek:)

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭spcw

go to the serviced checkout and if your barcodes dont scan they will type them in for you no bother.

They have no problem with coupons they get fully refunded by the manufacturer.

Yes I would leave back items that dont process beacuse the only reason I am stocking up is the bargain price otherwise i would just purchase week to week.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 ILoveBargains

I used €6 worth of coupons recently in Tesco Dundrum on the self service checkout. While they all scanned fine, after the first €1 of coupons, each additional coupon needed to be authorised by a member of staff.

Next time I'll go to the serviced checkouts

is it possible for someone to put up a pfd of just the Sqeez coupon from the Big Als? It drives me mad having to print off a full sheet each time just to get one coupon

if i could print off 8 at a time....... then that would be sooooo much better

my stock of juice is depleting FAST

many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

SEORG wrote: »
    If they don't scan the till operator usually enters the bar code number instead but if they don't I ask them to.(no shame me! :eek:)

Ya, they call me the Crazy Coupon Lady, I don't care!!!!

I went in the other day armed with my shopping list and the price news brochure. I have everything worked out, and which coupons I was going to use. Even though the Beans are BOGOF in the brochure they aren't reduced in my Tesco??? The Cheesestrings also!!!

She also questioned me on my coupons (which have always been accepted ok)

I didn't buy the items that weren't reduced, I told her to keep them! When I came home I e-mail Tesco Customer Service and I got a €10 gift card as an apology!

I'm too old for being embarrassed anymore, if they want to be jobsworths I can be the akward customer. It's a recession, Dunnes will take my vouchers if they won't!!!

F

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭paddyjoe183

Frowzy wrote: »
    Ya, they call me the Crazy Coupon Lady, I don't care!!!!

I went in the other day armed with my shopping list and the price news brochure. I have everything worked out, and which coupons I was going to use. Even though the Beans are BOGOF in the brochure they aren't reduced in my Tesco??? The Cheesestrings also!!!

She also questioned me on my coupons (which have always been accepted ok)

I didn't buy the items that weren't reduced, I told her to keep them! When I came home I e-mail Tesco Customer Service and I got a €10 gift card as an apology!

I'm too old for being embarrassed anymore, if they want to be jobsworths I can be the akward customer. It's a recession, Dunnes will take my vouchers if they won't!!!

F

I always find tesco the best to deal with when it comes to coupons. Every time I go into Dunnes with them they leave me completely embarrassed by pressing their stupid bell and waiting on a manager to see if they can except them when there is big massive cues and theres me standing with a red face... HATE THAT! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I have used the Activia one. It took me a few minutes to find the one the voucher is for though as there Activia fibre / baby / etc.

The scanner on the self scans in the Local Tesco isnt as good as the normal till so I use the normal till. Even the 'extra points' coupons can take a few trys on the self scan.

If the voucher doesnt work I always put the item back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

The Activia one won't scan if you print it as is off the website, they need to key in the numbers as they are too small to scan. Someone on here said to just print it larger & it scans fine.

toothpaste coupon on pigs back
    AT LAST

New Voucher on Pigsback:

€1 off any Corsodyl, Sensodyne or Aquafresh product

A quick look at Tesco online and there are no Corsodyl or Sensodyne products on offer but there are Aquafresh products on offer

Examples:

Aquafresh Ultimate Toothpaste 75Ml Was €2.49 49 cents off (only) now €2 but just €1 with coupon

Aquafresh White And Shine Toothpaste 75Ml on Buy one Get one Free - 2 for 3.75 - only €1.75 for 2 with 2 x €1 off vouchers

Aquafresh Whitening Toothpaste 50Ml on Buy one get on Free - €2.99 for 2 - just 99 cents for 2 when you use 2 vouchers

toothpaste coupon on pigs back
    AT LAST

Hairyairyfairy - You bet me to it!
    I was typing when you posted before me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

If anyone is in Galway, Joyces have 12pk Actimel for €2.49 again this weekend. There's a €1 Actimel coupon somewhere.

@siber
    i nearly could not type as i am never the first to post a coupon i was so excited and of course i should have been at the school. but i figured they were not going to let her out without me, so typed away

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

is it possible for someone to put up a pfd of just the Sqeez coupon from the Big Als? It drives me mad having to print off a full sheet each time just to get one coupon

if i could print off 8 at a time....... then that would be sooooo much better

my stock of juice is depleting FAST

many thanks

I had the same issue with the green isle wedges coupon (I must print off another batch as the wedges offer ends tomorrow in Supervalu!) What I did was save the pdf file of the Big als vouchers. Then used the snapshot tool to copy just the wedges voucher, then pasted it onto a word document 4 times and printed it out. I do that for most of the voucher pages that have multiple vouchers on them as I don't like wasting ink for what I won't use!
    Edit - hope this works, managed to do a pdf with 8 coupons on it for you:)

wasn't my usual tesco, and woman at self scan very nervy and said she couldn't type them in, hopefully will be more successful at my usual store. And think I'll print them bigger alright cos pigsbacks ones were bigger and they scanned no problem...great to have the savings worked out on the aquafresh, thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Llalla

new coupon on pigsback.com
    €1 off any Corsodyl, Sensodyne or Aquafresh product

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement