Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

proulx wrote: »
    Bord na mona firestarter on special offer in tesco at the moment too
    "Bord na mona firestarter " in relation to the coupon-Which ones are these and how much are they on special for?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

gazzaman22 wrote: »
    "Bord na mona firestarter " in relation to the coupon-Which ones are these and how much are they on special for?

You can check for yourself on tesco.ie

Comfort Vaporesse is bogof at Tesco for €1.49

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭irbx

hi guy just seen in superquinn they have BOGOF on these in the limerick store

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭proulx

Bord na mona Firemagic starter 3.49 for 3, currently 3.49 for 4 in Tesco.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

snubbleste wrote: »
    Comfort Vaporesse is bogof at Tesco for €1.49
    79c in supervalue at the moment or 1 E at full price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rockcster

I don't have any new coupons or offers to post but just wanted to post about the aquafresh offer in dunnes 2x7ml tubes of toothpaste b1g1free for 1.75 euro packaged together so can only use 1 voucher but good deal with voucher .75 cent for 2 tubes.
    Dunnes Big pack of dettol wipes 120 in the pack 3.79 used a 1 euro voucher for dettol so 2.79
    Also I was having problems printing a huggies voucher contaced them by email and they posted me a 6 euro voucher so i'm delighted.

rockcster wrote: »
    I don't have any new coupons or offers to post but just wanted to post about the aquafresh offer in dunnes 2x7ml tubes of toothpaste b1g1free for 1.75 euro packaged together so can only use 1 voucher but good deal with voucher .75 cent for 2 tubes.

its 24c in supervalue.

Coupon for a free jar of marmite. This was emailed to me.

https://marmite.kukutoo.com/free/claim/1ZSPE7zaakNoMqnpD_x7g3yF-pSnrSBmopo

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

Carefree Panty Pads half price in Tesco at the moment - 20 pc, was €1.59 now 70c

Use the 70c off coupon here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=74528568&postcount=1102
    and you get them for 9cents

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Eileen36 wrote: »
    http://zoo.jymian.com/flora/

50c off Flora Light-

(Hope the link works-it was on a banner on hotmail)

works perfectly. €1.79 - 50c = 1.29c how bad :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I got 3 tubes of sensodyne today in Tesco. Buy 2 get the 3rd free and used 3 €1 vouchers. 1 for each tube.

The corsadyl offer had finished :mad:

Tesco have a new range of Sqeez juices for €1 each
    Sqeez Fusion Fruit Burst 1l
    Sqeez Fusion Paradise Zest 1l
    Sqeez Fusion Tropical Twist 1l

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭proulx

I got 3 tubes of sensodyne today in Tesco. Buy 2 get the 3rd free and used 3 €1 vouchers. 1 for each tube.

The corsadyl offer had finished :mad:

Offer not finished until 25/10. I had to double check when I was buying as it was not marked in store, but told them I had seen online and they checked
    for me

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭stirliz

Offer not finished until 25/10. I had to double check when I was buying as it was not marked in store, but told them I had seen online and they checked
    for me

Same thing happened to me today in Tesco.
    They had quit many differences today in-store (on-line vs in-store). Checked myself few items with Customer Service.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

Just back from tesco. . Staff member thought I off my head. only self service opened and I had 6 bottles of woolite and a box of finish powerballs oh and 7 vouchers:)

Not great quality, but its in the back of the current tesco price news
    http://www.tesco.ie/pricenews/

Not great quality, but its in the back of the current tesco price news
    http://www.tesco.ie/pricenews/
    Thanks , going dress shopping now !!

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

That €5 off €25+ spend on clothing should be available as a leaflet in the clothing department just in case they won't accept a printout from posted pdf.

Was in tesco today there was a girl giving 1.50 coupon off a new hb ice cream

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

for me

Are they standing by the online valid till date because I was charged €5.69 today for 4 x 500ml cans of carling which was price on shelf but online offer is still valid till 4th october and is €1 a can.

Have a screenshot of on line offer, is it worth going back and asking for a refund!

• Advertisement

Irishchick wrote: »
    What ya buy? Anything nice?

What ya buy? Anything nice?
    Didn't find anything after. Just got some more woolite, as today is the last day of the deal in tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Jessica Fletcher

stirliz wrote: »

That is interesting!
    They say one per purchase so if you have purchased 10 you can use ten. Coupon fraud is doctoring coupons (ie on photoshop) or using a coupon for something you havent purchased.

So once you don’t break the t and c’s actually written on a coupon you can use it a COMPLETELY unlimited number of times?

Say for example you used the Big Als ones, one per product, to buy some crazy amount like 30 barbecues 100 packs of cheese and 300 boxes of burgers over a few weeks. Very extreme couponing :D You saved hundreds of euros (€550?) but is this still ok because you did abide by the conditions on the coupons?

stirliz wrote: »

That is interesting!
    They say one per purchase so if you have purchased 10 you can use ten. Coupon fraud is doctoring coupons (ie on photoshop) or using a coupon for something you havent purchased.

So once you don’t break the t and c’s actually written on a coupon you can use it a COMPLETELY unlimited number of times?

Say for example you used the Big Als ones, one per product, to buy some crazy amount like 30 barbecues 100 packs of cheese and 300 boxes of burgers over a few weeks. Very extreme couponing :D You saved hundreds of euros (€550?) but is this still ok because you did abide by the conditions on the coupons?
    As far az I'm aware yes. However if you print , let's say a coupon from super savy me, (which goes straight to a printer) and use a coupon maker to multiply it or photo copy it then that would be illegal as the company only intends to give one per customer .

But if it's a picture or PDF like a pigs back one there are no printing limits so if you have 30 coupons and buy 30 of that item that's perfectly fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

danjo-xx wrote: »
    Are they standing by the online valid till date because I was charged €5.69 today for 4 x 500ml cans of carling which was price on shelf but online offer is still valid till 4th october and is €1 a can.

Have a screenshot of on line offer, is it worth going back and asking for a refund!

If you ordered them online then yes, but if you bought them instore then no as you saw the price before you bought them.

There does seem to be a problem with them. In Waterford the cans have a sticker on them making them €1.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Hellman's Tomato Ketchup Squeezy 750ml is reduced from €3.15 to €2.50 in Tesco, use the 85cent coupon on Pigsback and it drops to €1.65.

Tesco has 8-pack Danonino yoghurts at 2 for €3, use this €1 off voucher twice (one for each pack) and you get 16 yoghurts for €1 http://www.barnardos.ie/assets/files/bigtoddle/Danone-Big-Toddle-Tips.pdf

€3 off Huggies, and some good reductions on these in Tesco already http://www.huggiesclub.co.uk/bump-on-board/products/Offers/Offer-171

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭stirliz

Aquafresh toothpaste is now around .50 per piece with coupon in Dunnes
    Barrys Tea (specialty-herb) also .50 per piece with coupon in Dunnes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Jarlaith

coupons good supermarkets bad

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ali09

johnsons baby nappy cream €1 off, coupo prints as £1/€1 off so can be used here....

http://bricks.couponmicrosite.net/javabricksweb/Index.aspx?o=4590&c=JJ&p=nappycream

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 ali09

€1 off 4pack johnsons wipes, on offer in tesco at the moment for €5.50

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/johnsons...by_five_months

safe coupon so 2 prints per computer

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement