Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    If you ordered them online then yes, but if you bought them instore then no as you saw the price before you bought them.

There does seem to be a problem with them. In Waterford the cans have a sticker on them making them €1.

I see your point and thats fair enough but it is very annoying. Was going to email them but I know the answer I would get back.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

Get 50c off Johnsons Baby Soft Bath

http://www.johnsonsbaby.co.uk/offers/range/skincare

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭proulx

danjo-xx wrote: »
    I see your point and thats fair enough but it is very annoying. Was going to email them but I know the answer I would get back.:(

I would send an email-still 1 euro a can online so should be in store too. What is the worst that can happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

proulx wrote: »
    I would send an email-still 1 euro a can online so should be in store too. What is the worst that can happen?

ok I will but I guarantee you that they will say that the shopping on line valid till date.... is for on-line shoppers and doesn't necessarily apply to the store valid to date.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

If you sign up for Dove's newsletter they will send you a coupon for 50c of any Dove product. Tesco has Dove For Men Plus Care Bodywash Purifying 250ml for sale at 89cent at the minute, but tomorrow is the last day of the offer so you'll have to be quick to get it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

I was in Tesco today and noticed that Sensodyne toothpaste is on offer, 3 for the price of 2, so I think it was 3 for 4.59. If you use 3 of the coupons from Pigsback then you should get 3 for 1.59. I didn't have the coupons on me today, but judging from past experiences Tesco will have no problem with you using 3 coupons. I'm going to stock up tomorrow!

Heinz Baby club has free samples and coupons http://www.heinzbaby.co.uk/baby-club/register.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

sensodyne is E4.59 EACH so 3 for E9.18 less E3 coupons, but if you need to use sensoydne then probably still a good deal
    has anyone actually received a dove coupon? i have signed up more times, but never received anything

has anyone actually received a dove coupon? i have signed up more times, but never received anything

I got one for 50cent for signing up, it was maybe two months ago

danjo-xx wrote: »

i would still email as i had the same problem with the 12 pack of baby wipes which were NOT marked up on the shelf and stood firm that they were on the downloadable brochure for E6.3 and valid unti the 2-10-2011

i have found that they print offers on the brochures with a valid until date and once the brochures have been replaced they jack the price back up to the original

if it was on the brochure then definately stand firm and tell them it is false advertising and that you are going to ring the National Consumer Agency (who are INCREDIBLY helpful) as it is misleading people to come and purchase at a stated advertsied price and then for the offer not be valid at the till because rememebr that for everyone that complains about the price there are sooooo many others who have paid the full price and have not checked the receipt and misleading advertising is a big no no

• Advertisement

NEW COUPON for buttrkrust on pigs back for 60c but Heinz ketchup is gone:(

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭nitros7

Spend €50 or More in Smyth's Toys and get €5 off.
    Valid until 9/10/11

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭paddyjoe183

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

Thanks paddyjoe183.

Head and Shoulders is on offer in Tesco at the moment - 3 for the price of 2 (online anyway, for sure, not checked in a store yet).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭thegift06

Frowzy wrote: »
    I was in Tesco today and noticed that Sensodyne toothpaste is on offer, 3 for the price of 2, so I think it was 3 for 4.59. If you use 3 of the coupons from Pigsback then you should get 3 for 1.59. I didn't have the coupons on me today, but judging from past experiences Tesco will have no problem with you using 3 coupons. I'm going to stock up tomorrow!

this is wrong its 3 for the price of 2 alright, but at €4.59 per pack, which means the total comes to €13.77 - €4.59 = €9.18 and then you use your 3, €1 off coupons, bringing the total to €6.18 and not €1.59 like you said. Also its only selected sensodyne toothpastes

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Oy1Tv.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ali09

NEW COUPON for buttrkrust on pigs back for 60c but Heinz ketchup is gone:(

hi there

here is the heinz coupon - valid until 12th nov - hope it helps:)

EDIT: Removed by request of poster.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Jessica Fletcher

Tesco are doing BOGOF on some Dettol wipes and sprays. The offer is on til 9th October.

Dettol A/Bact Surface Wipes 40'S packs are €2.49 for two, Dettol Surface Cleaner A/Bact 500Ml are €2.74 for two.

I presume you can use 2 x €1 coupons with each pair? SO 2 packs of wipes for 49c and two bottles of spray for 74c!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Tesco have Persil Small And Mighty 28wash bogof for €7.99
    less coupons works out ~7c a wash

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭queenm

Can anyone put the Sensodyne voucher back up please? I've looked back but can't find it and 3 for 2 plus €1 off each is too good to pass up. It is the only one that stops my tooth hurting! Thank you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

queenm wrote: »
    Can anyone put the Sensodyne voucher back up please?
    I don't think anyone put it up. If you look again it was outlined clearly where to procure the coupon.

Crimoney. I'l just trawl back further so. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭sassa

queenm wrote: »
    Can anyone put the Sensodyne voucher back up please? I've looked back but can't find it and 3 for 2 plus €1 off each is too good to pass up. It is the only one that stops my tooth hurting! Thank you.

The coupon is on pigsback

Which of course I cannot get onto in work! Thanks for the heads up, I'll get it at home tonight.
    Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

Anyone know if butterkrust is on offer anywhere??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

Irishchick wrote: »
    Anyone know if butterkrust is on offer anywhere??

It was €1 a loaf in tesco but it's prob over now.. think it was 2 weeks ago... couldn't find it in the online store just there....

When vouchers say one coupon per purchase, this is different than one per transaction is it? I can by 5 loaves and use 5 vouchers at once?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Muskaan

anyone have the voucher for dettol no touch? I remeber seeing an email from Eumom.ie with €3 off coupon but can't find it now :( They're half price in Tescos!

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Cal04

snubbleste wrote: »
    Tesco have Persil Small And Mighty 28wash bogof for €7.99
    less coupons works out ~7c a wash

is this a good offer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

Cal04 wrote: »
    is this a good offer?

7c a wash is about the best price I've got (I have about a years supply out in my shed since my couponing began in June :D).

Full price is about 28c a wash so you are getting a 75% discount overall.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement