Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

The aquafresh kids toothpaste is €2.99 in tesco, but only €2.07 in Supervalu so use your €1 coupon there instead. (so glad I didn't pick it in in tesco!) I used the €1 coupon on a kids toothbrush in SV too.

And finally they still have a stand with the reduced Aquafresh for €1.20 in SV Leixlip as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

ali09 wrote: »
    hi there

here is the heinz coupon - valid until 12th nov - hope it helps:)
    how or where can you get on to the student saver website? Or how can you see what coupons they have. I cant find them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Are there any coupons for beer or spirits floating about ? Be handy to stock up. Or are they even legal ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

iMax wrote: »
    Are there any coupons for beer or spirits floating about ? Be handy to stock up. Or are they even legal ?

Carry Out off licence says they will have coupons on their facebook page shortly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Cal04 wrote: »
    is this a good offer?

7c a wash is about the best price I've got (I have about a years supply out in my shed since my couponing began in June :D).

Full price is about 28c a wash so you are getting a 75% discount overall.

just got a couple of the surf small and mighty tropical, 54 wash bogoff @ €10.89, had a €1 euro off coupon from my tesco clubcard vouchers happy days. they had around 8 left in clarehall

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

For anyone that missed the hot cup offer like me. .there €1 each in supervalu then minus the .50 c off coupon. I got .5 boxes for 2.50 they had no aqua fresh tho:(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

tantipie wrote: »
    For anyone that missed the hot cup offer like me. .there €1 each in supervalu then minus the .50 c off coupon

That Knorr coupon expires 30 September :confused:

snubbleste wrote: »
    For anyone that missed the hot cup offer like me. .there €1 each in supervalu then minus the .50 c off coupon

That Knorr coupon expires 30 September :confused:
    31st of december. .I printed the pdf from here with 4on one page:)

Is it the Knorr one?
    Yeah it says 30 September..the retailer submits it by 31 December.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

It was €1 a loaf in tesco but it's prob over now.. think it was 2 weeks ago... couldn't find it in the online store just there....

When vouchers say one coupon per purchase, this is different than one per transaction is it? I can by 5 loaves and use 5 vouchers at once?

per purchase= 1 coupon per item
    per transaction= 1 coupon per transaction

• Advertisement

snubbleste wrote: »

Is it the Knorr one?
    Yeah it says 30 September..the retailer submits it by 31 December.
    Oh I'm mortified now. .just checked them again. .I wouldn't mind but she read it too and just put them through

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

i got the soups in tesco on saturday as well but the coupons went through no problem (missed it by one day) it was after i went home that i realised what happened

happened to find 4 pack of pot noodle for E2.69 today and when i went to the till, they said they accept NO COUPONS whatsoever in a Super Valu I happened to be in

the girl at the till was so apologetic, but it did not faze me, just disappointed as i could have got 4 pot noodles for 69c:(

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭oconnor20100

is this a good offer?
    Yes, but if you use the 2fm coupon and the pigs back coupon you get it for €3.99, I used the both in tescos on the self scanning tils yesterday.

Dunnes have an offer on Squez at the moment at 99c each and with the 50cent coupon makes them 49cent each bought 8 today and only paid €3.92 instead of €7.92 without coupon

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Cal04

Yes, but if you use the 2fm coupon and the pigs back coupon you get it for €3.99, I used the both in tescos on the self scanning tils yesterday.

went off to tesco today and there was no offer on persil:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Tesco recently replaced their self service till's in Poleberry and still it wont allow the customer to scan vouchers and the price checker is broken.

Bought it this evening in Tescos in monaghan only went up today persil bogof they have powder liquid and capsules

• Registered Users Posts: 14 lauradin

Originally Posted by oconnor20100 viewpost.gif

hi, i am new to this, but are you saying you can use 2 different coupons on the one item? i did use some coupons for the first time last week and saved around 15 euro, was thrilled with this

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭stirliz

Maybe the just didn't have offer sings up anymore ;)
    It happens to me now quite often, on-line price vs store :)

EDIT: Just checked Tesco on-line. Persil is on BOGOF and very good deal!! :)
    SO you better go to Customer Service in Tesco and check price with them :)

stirliz wrote: »
    Maybe the just didn't have offer sings up anymore ;)
    It happens to me now quite often, on-line price vs store :)

EDIT: Just checked Tesco on-line. Persil is on BOGOF and very good deal!! :)
    SO you better go to Customer Service in Tesco and check price with them :)

got some today, met a difficult enough cashier who didn't want to even try my pigsback coupons until i pointed out, they were for ANY bio products. absolutely delighted with my purchases! now to find somewhere to store them!

• Advertisement

just in case anyone is still looking for today fm persil voucher

http://www.todayfm.com/Libraries/Today_FM_Documents/Persil_Voucher.sflb

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

ok as i've never used coupons before but this offer is too good not to use, what do i do with the coupons after I scan them at a self service til? does the price immediatedly come off or do i have to wait for assistance? if the price comes off without assistance do i need to give the coupons to someone or just put them back in my pocket?

Sorry, I know these are probably stupid questions for those of you that use coupons the whole time but as i said it'll be my first time and I don't want to go all bright red at the self service til by doing it wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Jessica Fletcher

When you get to the payment screen, there's an option to pay by coupons. After you scan each coupon, you post it into a little slot for vouchers. You can usually scan 2 before it looks for staff assistance but sometimes it'll look for assistance for the very first one. Unpredictable but normal so don't be embarrassed :)

The amount you've paid in coupons comes off your total, then you pay the balance by cash/card as normal.

HTH.

Editing to say if you're using the self service till in Dunnes, when paying you press the Gift voucher/coupon option and it immediately calls for a staff member.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Jessica Fletcher

brightkane wrote: »
    here it is, hopefully!

I can't get the attachment to repost in a quote :o but brightkane kindly posted it way back in post #994 on the 13th September. Valid until the 30th October.

Editing all over the shop today! I'm not talking to myself, honest, someone posted here while ago looking for the Dettol coupon!

When you get to the payment screen, there's an option to pay by coupons. After you scan each coupon, you post it into a little slot for vouchers. You can usually scan 2 before it looks for staff assistance but sometimes it'll look for assistance for the very first one. Unpredictable but normal so don't be embarrassed :)

The amount you've paid in coupons comes off your total, then you pay the balance by cash/card as normal.

HTH.

Editing to say if you're using the self service till in Dunnes, when paying you press the Gift voucher/coupon option and it immediately calls for a staff member.

Cheers. Will try it on my lunch break :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭stirliz

With BOGOF you don't have to use 1 coupon of TodayFm and 1 coupon of Pigspack. You can use both the same ones also if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 lauradin

stirliz wrote: »
    With BOGOF you don't have to use 1 coupon of TodayFm and 1 coupon of Pigspack. You can use both the same ones also if you like.
    Thanks for explaining, Not sure if this has been said already but dunnes are offering €40 back on your Xmas clubcard mailing when you spend €280 before 2 nd nov. Sounds good!

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Cheers. Will try it on my lunch break :)

it worked, I got the 2 persil bio for €3.99 in tesco jervis street :cool:

ta for the heads up :)

the Jacobs elite chocolate mikado's are reduced from €2.79 to €2 in Dunnes so if you use the €1 off voucher from pigsback you get them for €1.

• Advertisement

is this a good offer?

It depends.
    My rule is if it's under 10c a wash for a branded product, then it's a bargain. Otherwise there are other generic products like Lidl's Formil 28wash for €2.79, which next week will be 2 for €4 also works out at ~7c a wash.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement