Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

air wick candles are half price @ 1.89 in tesco so with the €1 off voucher you can get 1 for 89 cent.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭laros

Not sure if this has been posted before.... ;)

http://www.bordnamonafuels.ie/our-fuels/our-offers

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Cal04

anyone having problems printing the centra pizza coupon, can't get it to print

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

Cal04 wrote: »
    anyone having problems printing the centra pizza coupon, can't get it to print
    Did you try downloading the PDF I attatched?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Georgie2

Hi guys im new to boards but would like to let you know that in some Tesco stores they are not accepting the pigsback coupons on BOGOF offers.
    In Dunnes they are limiting the amount of coupons that you use eg if you buy comfort the money off voucher has to have different codes. The girl behind the checkout was really nice, but said that management have really stressed that they have to be more vigilate against this due to people mass buying 1 item.
    It's not that the store is losing out but is about the paper work they have after. That is according to the girl at the checkout.
    So if your shopping in Carlow or Newbridge be aware.
    Great thread by the way:)

• Advertisement

Georgie2 wrote: »
    Hi guys im new to boards but would like to let you know that in some Tesco stores they are not accepting the pigsback coupons on BOGOF offers.
    In Dunnes they are limiting the amount of coupons that you use eg if you buy comfort the money off voucher has to have different codes. The girl behind the checkout was really nice, but said that management have really stressed that they have to be more vigilate against this due to people mass buying 1 item.
    It's not that the store is losing out but is about the paper work they have after. That is according to the girl at the checkout.
    So if your shopping in Carlow or Newbridge be aware.
    Great thread by the way:)

It's probably just in that shop. I had no problems using coupons on bogof yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Hecticmum

Just quick question labtop after braking down on me has anyone been able to print coupons from iPads and how?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Thank you for help and tips.

Got sick and couldn't go shopping, should be out on the mission tomorrow, I am printing away, gonna check offers for Tesco, if I find some interesting combination will report.

Frowzy, I admire you! :)

Daytob, why thank you! I left you my email cause I have a waaaay too ful pm box and no time/heart to cancel many of my memories atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 obissett

Any grocery food coupons?any good coupon sites?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

@ Tirabaralla

replied. just drop me a mail when you can to let me know you got it.

* check your spam folder just in case.

Tanx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

@ Cal04.

Just in case you still couldnt get it working here are those 2 pizza coupons.
    Didnt know which one you wanted :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭Pique

Georgie2 wrote: »
    It's not that the store is losing out but is about the paper work they have after.
    Ae bless, they have to do the nasty paperwork...shame!
    Considering my local Dunnes has long practised the art of selling out of date produce with 'reduced' stickers hiding the 'best before' date, and continue to do so as well as selling well out of date cheeses, I think I'll not worry too much about their paperwork levels.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Up2NoGood

Frowzy wrote: »
    I'll probably get lambasted by the Coupon Police for sharing this, but I have about 4 different hotmail email addresses that I use for limited coupons.

Weekly shop the other day was 202 euro before coupons. After coupons..... 24.79. RESULT!!!

Still no receipt??? Something smells fishy.....

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

Up2NoGood wrote: »
    Still no receipt??? Something smells fishy.....

Lol..... Ya I made it up because I've nothing better to do!!

If you've been following this forum you'll notice that I've been berated in the past for my couponing techniques, why would I leave myself open to that again. As I've said before when we get a proper forum where we can discuss properly without the smart ass comments then I'll share all (I've shared some already).

I don't answer to anyone and have nothing to prove.

F

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Up2NoGood

Lol..... Ya I made it up because I've nothing better to do!!

If you've been following this forum you'll notice that I've been berated in the past for my couponing techniques, why would I leave myself open to that again. As I've said before when we get a proper forum where we can discuss properly without the smart ass comments then I'll share all (I've shared some already).

I don't answer to anyone and have nothing to prove.

F

That's cool, it takes a big person to admit it. Just upload the receipt, when you make a claim like that you have to back it up or leave you're self open to criticism. You are right about 1 thing, I am a smart ass when I think people use this forum to mislead and then we look like idiots.

So I have given the following "pointers". There have already been posts about buying more than one item and doubling up on coupons, I do all of these things and make no apology.

Your name does you proud, post coupon links, don't get caught up in the little things.
    my kids only eat margherita pizza, the Goodfellas thin and crispy are half price at 1.69 at the moment so .69 cent each with the voucher! (no problems using it) combined that with a Tesco voucher I got in my last mailing so 6 free pizza!
    Only thing I'm saying is that if you're using 60 odd coupons who's going to notice one or two extra :eek:
    I'll probably get lambasted by the Coupon Police for sharing this, but I have about 4 different hotmail email addresses that I use for limited coupons.

Weekly shop the other day was 202 euro before coupons. After coupons..... 24.79. RESULT!!!

obissett wrote: »
    Any grocery food coupons?any good coupon sites?

There are lots of coupons posted if you scroll back through the thread.

I think the main site is pigsback.ie for coupons. You will also find some manufacturers coupons on their websites or Facebook pages.

Good luck! Any saving is better than no saving!
    F

• Registered Users Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭uli84

what happened to pigsback? Have they stopped coupons altogether? just logged in and there are only deals there :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭uli84

oh ok think i got redirected to their new megadeals site

Way to give me a fright! :P :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭JD24

€1 Off John West No Drain Tuna 3 X 60g - on Pigsback

you can get a €2 coupon for a 12 pack of petit filous by filling out a registration form to receive their newsletter.:

http://www.petitsfilous.ie/dl-coupon/

you can get a €2 coupon for a 12 pack of petit filous by filling out a registration form to receive their newsletter.:

http://www.petitsfilous.ie/dl-coupon/

Tried this before. Its out of date.

Irishchick wrote: »
    Tried this before. Its out of date.

Ah Sugar! :(

JD24 wrote: »
    €1 Off John West No Drain Tuna 3 X 60g - on Pigsback

This tuna is on offer in Tesco but I can't see the 3x60g, only the 3x120 g...anyone has used this coupon already somewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

This tuna is on offer in Tesco but I can't see the 3x60g, only the 3x120 g...anyone has used this coupon already somewhere?

I'd imagine its a new product. I remember I couldnt find the "Goodness of oats" bread in the shops for ages!

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

Was the 60cents off Butterkrust Bread already on Pigsback or is it new?

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

it's there a few eeks,,but cant find any offers on it anywhere:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

tantipie wrote: »
    it's there a few eeks,,but cant find any offers on it anywhere:(

Yeah it was 60cent off in tesco for a couple of weeks... then the coupon appeared but the offer stopped! Not bad value at 99cent though... I stopped getting the cheap tesco value loaves as I tasted 'normal' bread and could really notice the different! Moral of the story, don't taste expensive stuff, ignorance is bliss!

• Advertisement

99c is a really good price. Its really nice bread. :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement