Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 asmum

siber wrote: »
    many thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Hulahoop09

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭BIGGIEsmall

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Binka

This tuna is on offer in Tesco but I can't see the 3x60g, only the 3x120 g...anyone has used this coupon already somewhere?

Is there any update on this? Has anybody come across this product yet? I've noticed various makes of 80g tins and they're pretty small. Can't imagine what a 60g portion would be like, but I can't work out if this is a tin or a pouch or what.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭pbarr

This might be useful for any body who goes to the North to grocery shop If you shop in Asda and spend £40 or more then go here: http://www.asdapriceguarantee.co.uk/ put in your receipt details that they look for, it goes and compares the prices you paid with other stores.
    If an item or items were 10% cheaper in any of the other stores you get the difference back in the form of a voucher that you print and take with you the next time you go shopping. They also give you a voucher for £5 just for using it. The last time there was a difference of £7.50 between my shopping in Asda and the others. Thats £12.50 towards the next shop. The only thing is you have to spend a minimum of €40 each time you shop there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 kcoup

pbarr wrote: »
    This might be useful for any body who goes to the North to grocery shop If you shop in Asda and spend £40 or more then go here: http://www.asdapriceguarantee.co.uk/ put in your receipt details that they look for, it goes and compares the prices you paid with other stores.
    If an item or items were 10% cheaper in any of the other stores you get the difference back in the form of a voucher that you print and take with you the next time you go shopping. They also give you a voucher for £5 just for using it. The last time there was a difference of £7.50 between my shopping in Asda and the others. Thats £12.50 towards the next shop. The only thing is you have to spend a minimum of €40 each time you shop there.

Thanks for this.I was hoping to go to Newry the week after next, so will definitely have a look at this as I only live 1.5 hours drive from Newry.

Can anyone recommend any sites where I can get Uk coupons for my trip. Or is there a similar forum like this one for Uk coupons?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭bee_dix

There is no Asda in Newry. Enniskillen has one tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

kcoup wrote: »
    Thanks for this.I was hoping to go to Newry the week after next, so will definitely have a look at this as I only live 1.5 hours drive from Newry.

Can anyone recommend any sites where I can get Uk coupons for my trip. Or is there a similar forum like this one for Uk coupons?

There are some UK coupon websites listed further back in this thread. Here is a link to one of the posts. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=74486464&postcount=1086

Also an excellent UK website for comparing supermarket grocery prices is www.mysupermarket.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 6,697 ✭✭✭brian_t

Binka wrote: »
    Is there any update on this? Has anybody come across this product yet? I've noticed various makes of 80g tins and they're pretty small. Can't imagine what a 60g portion would be like, but I can't work out if this is a tin or a pouch or what.

http://www.john-west.ie/product-information/no-drain-chunks-with-a-little-brine-2x60g/

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

pbarr wrote: »

Tesco also do a price guarantee against Asda:
    More details here: https://www.tescopricecheck.com/PriceCheck/Pages/Default.aspx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Binka

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Sharkette

Went on huggies.ie . Got a E3 coupon when you join up. Valid on a good variety of nappy sizes.Hope that helps someone.
    Also presume ye know this
    DunneS : some Aqua tootbrushes down to 99c (you will have to really look)and with Pigsback voucher of E1 ... they free..Have stocked up and also really good for Shoe Box Appeal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

Sharkette wrote: »
    they free..Have stocked up and also really good for Shoe Box Appeal

Good idea. do that every year. Must get some extra for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Bord na mona firelogs reduced from €3 to €2 in superquinn so only €1.50 with the 50 cent off voucher.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Binka wrote: »

Its a tiny tin. Superquinn have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Llalla

Big Al's coupons valid until 30/11/2011. http://facebook.bluecubevideo.com/marty/Big%20Al's%20Coupons.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭Helium

Llalla wrote: »

Look again 30/10/2011

too bad :(

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

Helium wrote: »
    Look again 30/10/2011

Some of them actually are for the 30/11/2011, they don't all have the same expiry date :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Cherrycoke wrote: »
    Some of them actually are for the 30/11/2011, they don't all have the same expiry date :)

Eh, which ones exactly?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Maxthedm

Big Al's Homestyle Quarter Pounder
    Bundys Floury Baps
    Ballymaloe Country Relish
    Avonmore Sour Cream
    Green Isle Spicy Wedges
    Green Isle Onion Rings
    Avonmore Whipped Cream
    Big Al's 100% Beef Burger Range
    Squeez Juice
    Batchelors Baked Beans
    Lakeshore Products

All of these expire 30/11/2011

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

Maxthedm wrote: »
    Big Al's Homestyle Quarter Pounder
    Bundys Floury Baps
    Ballymaloe Country Relish
    Avonmore Sour Cream
    Green Isle Spicy Wedges
    Green Isle Onion Rings
    Avonmore Whipped Cream
    Big Al's 100% Beef Burger Range
    Squeez Juice
    Batchelors Baked Beans
    Lakeshore Products

All of these expire 30/11/2011

They expire for the consumer on either 30th or 31st October. The retailer then has until the 30/11/2011 to submit the coupons to be refunded from the manufacturer

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Words simply fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Maxthedm

They expire for the consumer on either 30th or 31st October. The retailer then has until the 30/11/2011 to submit the coupons to be refunded from the manufacturer

Oop! Sorry, my bad. After a closer look you're right.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Llalla

Sorry!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

Sharkette wrote: »
    Went on huggies.ie . Got a E3 coupon when you join up. Valid on a good variety of nappy sizes.Hope that helps someone.
    Also presume ye know this
    DunneS : some Aqua tootbrushes down to 99c (you will have to really look)and with Pigsback voucher of E1 ... they free..Have stocked up and also really good for Shoe Box Appeal

RE Huggies ... Install couponprinter.exe?!
    FFS they won't just let you print the coupon they have to install some malware/spyware?

mathie wrote: »
    RE Huggies ... Install couponprinter.exe?!
    FFS they won't just let you print the coupon they have to install some malware/spyware?

Some companies have their own printing software to make sure your not printing to a pdf creator. As far as I know alot of posters here have printed those coupons. I dont think the software has any spyware/malware issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

Cherrycoke wrote: »

Sorry! blonde moment :o

Just in case someone doesnt know, pigsback have extended the dates on some of the coupons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 asmum

Hi
    Anyone know of any Vanish coupons?? I know there were some a good while ago..was it pigsback and now they are finished, i cant remember..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement